• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Rom] Kingdom Ics xFuZiionZz-4.3.2 (Updated 8/7/12)

Has anyone else been having really bad issues with battery life on this rom? It seems even after recalibrating my battery it still drains super fast. 100% charged and the moment I unplug it it drops to 95%, then within an hour it's down to 75%. This is without downloading anything at all. Just leving it the way it is after boot up.

Has anyone else been having really bad issues with battery life on this rom? It seems even after recalibrating my battery it still drains super fast. 100% charged and the moment I unplug it it drops to 95%, then within an hour it's down to 75%. This is without downloading anything at all. Just leving it the way it is after boot up.

I have wonderful battery and I'm overclocked to 1.8 GHz lol :D

Could anyone send me a link to download this rom? 2Fastroms website seems to be down, and this rom is perfect!

Hello fellow Threadfollowers,

the same is in for me, except that I would like to try this ROM because I have xfuziionzZ 4.0.3 of this ROM and the proximity sensor kills outgoing and incoming calls once I put the phone to my ear....

I used titanium back to back up apps and when I try to restore them it says installed blocked because it won't allow installation of non market apps....meaning it has to be checked but when I go to it is checked and whenever I try to uncheck it for some reason it doesn't uncheck leaving me unable to download it restore none market apps. can anyone help on how I can fix it so I can restore the non market apps and download them

2fast,

I want to thank you for all of your hard work you have put into this mod and this thread. I have read this thread from to bottom. Though I do not own a HTC Evo yet (negotiating for one one craigslist now), I am more modivated by this thread and your rom. Truly a man of God works forapologizeay, very little accolades, and puts up with idiots like myself. I commend you on your fortitude.

I saw, from a screen shot you put on a pervious post, that there is a google search bar at the top. This is something in ICS that I despise very much. As I have said, i dont have your rom (or the phone) yet, but is this something that can be removed?...or can a patch be made to remove it?

I apologize for my noobness in advance.

Thanks.

\I saw, from a screen shot you put on a pervious post, that there is a google search bar at the top. This is something in ICS that I despise very much. As I have said, i dont have your rom (or the phone) yet, but is this something that can be removed?...or can a patch be made to remove it?

I don't know if, at the time of this ROM's release, CyanogenMod implemented a way to remove the search bar in the stock launcher. I do know that many third party launchers support the removal of this bar. Examples include Nova Launcher and Apex Launcher, both with free versions on the Play Store.

on cm10 go to settings, then launcher, then home screen, uncheck box that says enable persistant search bar. took me a couple to figure that one out! lol

hey guys, I have those roms on my pc but i'm unsure how to get them to you. If one of you knows how I would be willing to share them. Pm me with any ideas

I know it may sound dumb, but how? lol I've dl alot of stuff but never even thought about sending or sharing! But I figured it was probly about time to give a little back. lol

I know it may sound dumb, but how? lol I've dl alot of stuff but never even thought about sending or sharing! But I figured it was probly about time to give a little back. lol

Dropbox or box just sign up at there Website then. Once in upload if you upload then to the right of the file you'll see share click get link then post link here. :D after I get I'll file I'll post them from my box account and dropbox I'll mirror the files

upload is taking forever!! 1 done out of three, soon as the last two are done I'll post them.
I've been running xfusion w/ fastk v5 as daily on mine and my girls designs, they work well.
I ran cm10 for about a week, works ok but no 4g, mms works when it wants to, and a couple other minor bugs that get annoying. It's ok to play with but keep a back up! lol

I was kind of wondering the same thing and was going to wait another 10-15 to post. from what i've come to figure out is that with will be better than evil kingdom. no offense to Apache, but i liked the ics interface (swype was pretty accurate for me), there were a few issues with the browser not working wifi and 4g. after reading more i found that he wasnt going to be doing any updates bc of his situation. hopefully this will work out better... sabetta how is the battery life with the fastkernal v5

Back
Top Bottom