• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Rom] Kingdom Ics xFuZiionZz-4.3.2 (Updated 8/7/12)

I just flashed this rom yesterday...great ROM, thanks!

Only one problem, for some reason superuser no longer gives me a prompt when an app requests root permissions. In the superuser app, the apps list is completely blank, and so is the log...but all my root apps still seem to work just fine.

In case it matters, I restored all my apps from Ti backup...but did NOT restore system apps or settings. Did not restore superuser...not even sure if that's possible. It doesn't show up in my Ti backup list even.

I checked my superuser settings, and "Automatic Response" is still set to prompt and logging is enabled. I've tried toggling most of the other settings to see if it helps, but so far no dice.

Anyone know what might be going on? I worry about any app being able to get root privileges without my permission.

Is the su binary outdated.
Check the info tab, uncheck outdated binary notification, and update.

After that, it asked for Superuser permission.

Watch updating the binary, as of a few weeks back the one included with the rom was the last working one. Newer versions do no work correctly with ics.

soooooooooo I tried to get this rom on my phone. it downloads, but it doesn't appear in my SD card and I have plenty of room. like when I open it, it say scant open file! like what can I do to get this ROM on my phone?

Watch updating the binary, as of a few weeks back the one included with the rom was the last working one. Newer versions do no work correctly with ics.

Thanks for the heads up...unfortunately I updated before I saw your post. I'm now running su v3.0.3.2(15), with superuser app v3.1.3(46). I haven't seen any issues, and the problems I was having are fixed.

Would it be obvious if something is wrong? Running a new Ti backup just in case...

Barnacle works but it can only run in ad-hoc mode. Lots of devices can't pick up ad-hoc signals. If you need straight wifi you might want see if you changed the device profile to generic ics

changing it to generic ics worked for me i will list all of the settings i changed to get mine running not as an ad-hoc because my ps3 wouldnt see it but now it is working with everything i throw at it here are the nessasary settings for it to work keep in mind i am on a HTC Evo Design 4G from boost so try these settings
and see if they help

leave your setup method on auto
change device profile to generic ics
check MSS Clamping
and check routing fix

once you have all of that set up it should work with no problem with out having to run it as adhoc :)

P.S i love the rom guys great work just flashed it today and i LOVE it no complaints here :D

How is that I just downloaded it the other day, nor has anyone had access to change it besides me. How ever a update will be coming shortly, need something more useable as a daily while I work on aosp more.

Hey I'm new here on this site and with this phone I came from a galaxy s 3 to the design big difference I know but I like it so far but I noticed the few ROMs we do have are rarely updated any word on cm10 I love it by the way great work i just was curios on updates or at least an update on what's going on with the project anyway thanks again another gracious user here have a great night

I had no issue with my 4g radio on this rom. try flashing the stock ruu, test to make sure it works there, then reflash this rom. because the rom itself has no issues as far as 4g goes

I had trouble 4g turning on but that's it I must of done something wrong during all the times I flashed probably when I was testing ports

I'm loving the this Rom, but I have a question? Where's the Beats Audio? I thought it was included in the rom, but I'm not seeing it? or am I not supposed to see it? No that it really matters. lolz

I'm loving the this Rom, but I have a question? Where's the Beats Audio? I thought it was included in the rom, but I'm not seeing it? or am I not supposed to see it? No that it really matters. lolz

Its not like Awesome Beats, its more of a plug-in.. I use Poweramp and it shows up with my EQs

Back
Top Bottom