• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Rom] Kingdom Ics xFuZiionZz-4.3.2 (Updated 8/7/12)

I installed this rom last night, and it is fantastic! everything works except for the hotspot. no big deal for me because wifi tether is working flawlessly. one question....all my text messages both sent and received show a red "!" is this normal, or did something go screwy on me?

As if you haven't noticed this is stripped to the bare bones of anything carrier specific. Which reminds me does anyone need the voicemail app or anything that I removed?

2Fast, If you could bring back the Voicemail app I wold LOVE it! That was probably the only thing I Loved about the stock ROM. Thanks for a great ROM man, have had it about 24hr (haven't had much time during that 24h) but LOVING it so far!

2Fast, If you could bring back the Voicemail app I wold LOVE it! That was probably the only thing I Loved about the stock ROM. Thanks for a great ROM man, have had it about 24hr (haven't had much time during that 24h) but LOVING it so far!

Search the thread. I posted the .apk a while back for the latest boost voicemail app. Just download it and install it.

Fix>> 1. use root explorer or titianium backup to delete the voice serarch app thats preinstalled on this rom
2a. use root explorer and extract voice search from Heavenly Divine Rebirth Final.
2b.Move Voice Search .APK to this location using root explorer>>> system/app
3. Or just simply download voice search from google play and install. ( I prefer the voice search apk from heavenly divine cause its exactly like the one from this rom but doesnt fc.)

2fast's suggestion here worked.

To make it easier for everyone, I downloaded the Heavenly Divine ROM and extracted the VoiceSearch.apk so you don't have to download the entire 390MB ROM. Here is a link. If MediaFire is not the best choice, lmk what is or PM me for the apk.
VoiceSearch.apk
I removed the existing VoiceSearch as described with Titanium Backup.
Once I extracted the new apk from the Divine rom, I was able to email myself the apk from my PC and install directly through Gmail on my phone like any other apk. No need to go through Root Explorer or anything, just install apk and it works.

Can someone PM me a link for this ROM? I've tried downloading it from 2fasts site and on 3 diff browsers, its cut off early. Id really appreciate it!

2fast's suggestion here worked.

To make it easier for everyone, I downloaded the Heavenly Divine ROM and extracted the VoiceSearch.apk so you don't have to download the entire 390MB ROM. Here is a link. If MediaFire is not the best choice, lmk what is or PM me for the apk.
VoiceSearch.apk
I removed the existing VoiceSearch as described with Titanium Backup.
Once I extracted the new apk from the Divine rom, I was able to email myself the apk from my PC and install directly through Gmail on my phone like any other apk. No need to go through Root Explorer or anything, just install apk and it works.

Before you were asking for voiceMAIL apk. Which one was it you were wanting? Voice mail or voice search? Cause i posted the voicemail apk you were asking for.

Does this work for Cricket Wireless (Prepaid)?
I saw Boost mentioned. Would I use that since it is also prepaid?

As long as it's the kingdom it will work. But you might have mms problems, I'm not sure if crickets apns and shit are in it. Has cricket had this phone for a while? Or did you have it flashed to cricket? If you do have problems with the apn I'm sure 2fasts would hook you up with a zip for cwm that will add in those files.

Before you were asking for voiceMAIL apk. Which one was it you were wanting? Voice mail or voice search? Cause i posted the voicemail apk you were asking for.

Lol I did need the vm app and appreciate you posting it for me.

Totally separate issue that voice search didn't work either which I found out later, and these just happened to be back-to-back comment posts. So yes, I needed both and appreciate it! I see the potential confusion there! :)

Hey what's up man. I was wondering if you still have a copy of the kernel ICS-Kingdon-FastKernel v5, and the ROM Kingdom ICS-xFuZiionZz-4-3-2 for the HTC EVO Design (Boost Mobile). I went to your site the other day and noticed it was down. When ever you can get back to me would be greatly apprechiated. Thanks!

Im glad someone brought this up Im trying to c if I still have it but be warned try not to overclock to much I just recieved my phone yesterday and am still getting set up...Im locked again and unrooted and my phone acts funny...Long story short i overclocked 3 times every time getting the same reaction it shut off as soon as i overclocked...the 3 re time it died not for fault of the kernel but my own I has it between 2000 and 1700 most of the time and burnt it out...its a great kernel but use it smart oh Yea I stayed on smartass v2 for most of the time as well and am now a little deterred from rooting again but its my fault good luck ill check for you

http://2fastroms.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=127&act=down&actionhash=guest

The fast kernel is stable to 1.8. Anything over that can cause a random reboot & if you have it set to boot at the higher clock (1.9 or 2.0) then you may get stuck in a bootloop.

The fast kernel is stable to 1.8. Anything over that can cause a random reboot & if you have it set to boot at the higher clock (1.9 or 2.0) then you may get stuck in a bootloop.

I know Im an idiot it is a great kernel but I overdid it and I has to send it back in and got it back on the 19th and am now a lil scared of rooting this one in case they dont want to fix it...at least for free lol but Im not bashing that kernel I loved it and still do but i think ill take a break from rooting

I noticed that my hardware buttons (Home, Menu, Back, Search) don't light up unless it is pitch-black in the room. Is there any way to adjust this?

does anyone experience system crashes when streaming video with the built in app, followed by random apps losing an update?

I just wanted to say to 2fast and everyone who helped with this rom that it is a great rom and the run has been great, but it's time to move on. I switched to Straight Talk using the LG Optimus 4X HD. I hope to take what I have learned from here and put my knowledge towards the ox4. Thank you to everyone with all the great insight and helping a newbie out.

Need some help. How to create folder? Got 4.3.2 firmware and can't figure out how to make folder on the home screen. Tried to put one shortcut over another, but they just change their places. What I'm doing wrong? Thank you.

Need some help. How to create folder? Got 4.3.2 firmware and can't figure out how to make folder on the home screen. Tried to put one shortcut over another, but they just change their places. What I'm doing wrong? Thank you.

Could you post a link for that firmware?

I use Simi Folder Pro to create folders, don't think u can create a empy folder with sense???

If you drop one app on another it will creat a folder that you can name but not an empty one.

I use Simi Folder Pro to create folders, don't think u can create a empy folder with sense???

If you drop one app on another it will creat a folder that you can name but not an empty one.

No can do. I told, when I drop one app on another, they just change their places. On my Atrix 2 this operation works great.

try doing this on the bottom (main) row where your app drawer button is.

What a strange thing happened. I tried to make folder with fast setting widgets (Wi-fi and mobile internet). I forgot that only shortcuts could be added in a folder. Problem solved. Thanks to all.

hey guys before i flashed this rom i had great service an now cant seem to get service anywhere any ideas why ?

an thanks in advance

Back
Top Bottom