• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Rom] Kingdom Ics xFuZiionZz-4.3.2 (Updated 8/7/12)

How is that I just downloaded it the other day, nor has anyone had access to change it besides me. How ever a update will be coming shortly, need something more useable as a daily while I work on aosp more.

Hey 2fast this is a great rom! Thanks to you and the team.
I down loaded it just the other day and it works fine for me. Ever since I had this phone while activating it , a friend called and left a message to the old phone and I have been getting the phantom voice mail notification. It never fails when driving past certain towers It would send it to my phone. very annoying lol but ever since I flashed this rom everything works as it should including that. No more phantom notification even while driving past the towers and after a reboot. Thanks again man.

How do i get this file?

The dl link seems to think its a torrent and utorrent wont open it and when I put it on the sd card cwm doesnt recognize it either.

Thats just it.

I go to that download link and it downloads a 300mb utorrent file that utorrent wont open because it says its invalid for being too big.

I have no idea what type of file that supposed to be since torrents arent that big, but obviously its not a zip or it would have the proper extension.

and cwm 5.0.2.8 doest see it as is

I just went and started download and it was .zip . try closing all torrent downloaders and dl it directly with your browser and save it somewhere. it should be .zip

I flashed back to your rom, without my experiments i did to it. You are correct, beats was in there and working with my phone, I just didn't realize it cause how integrated you had it. Like i said i am a newb and learning. I love this rom and am greatly looking forward to the update you mentioned. I hope you keep up the great work!!!!!!!!!!

Hey 2fast this is a great rom! Thanks to you and the team.
I down loaded it just the other day and it works fine for me. Ever since I had this phone while activating it , a friend called and left a message to the old phone and I have been getting the phantom voice mail notification. It never fails when driving past certain towers It would send it to my phone. very annoying lol but ever since I flashed this rom everything works as it should including that. No more phantom notification even while driving past the towers and after a reboot. Thanks again man.
So is there a issue with the voicemail or not? As I'm a bit confused, I've never encountered it but when the new release is posted if you still get the issue I will look at it.

How do i get this file?

The dl link seems to think its a torrent and utorrent wont open it and when I put it on the sd card cwm doesnt recognize it either.
Not sure how that is happening, I use utorrent as well where I get no prompt to download via utorrent. If you still get a issue I can pm you the direct link if needed.

I use this Rom & have since It's release , have had no problems ! In my opinion It's solid !
Thanks and glad you like it

I flashed back to your rom, without my experiments i did to it. You are correct, beats was in there and working with my phone, I just didn't realize it cause how integrated you had it. Like i said i am a newb and learning. I love this rom and am greatly looking forward to the update you mentioned. I hope you keep up the great work!!!!!!!!!!
Hehe... I told you it was there :p More stuff will be coming as I get more time to work on it. Just a bit sidetracked at the moment fixing some things.

So is there a issue with the voicemail or not? As I'm a bit confused, I've never encountered it but when the new release is posted if you still get the issue I will look at it.

Oh sorry for not explaining right. It has always has had this issue but your rom has fixed it. everything works great. the best my phone has been .
Are you running for pres.? lol

I'm guessing this rom is for sprint, and i saw there were a couple boost testers..
is this actually confirmed to work fully on boost as it would on a sprint phone?

This is THE MOST stable rom for this device it works on Boost, Sprint, and USCC (i personally use boost and had 0 issues with this rom when i was running it) The multi-carrier detection was designed to prevent any issues between carriers.

Well something broke yesterday, so not sure I will get to finish it till tomorrow. Went with a buddy in his srt4 that I basically built. Where it snapped a axle, then it also broke something in the tranny though it drives fine. I took my v6 beater sunturd just to see what it had. Where it has low 14 to 13's in it as my best run I let off right over 90 due to something thumping and pulling to the left. Then when I checked it out and was just a axle on it's way out I decided to go again. Where my buddy broke and I popped out of 1st wheel hopping so didn't get to try for lower. Then for the enjoyment here is some vids to hold you guys over...

15.4@94 spinning 1st and all of 2nd
3400 Swapped 99 Sunfire Run 1 - YouTube
Buddy's srt first running not flooring it till 3rd 13.7@102
Stage1 Srt4 Run 1 - YouTube
14.5@96 spinning 1st and some of 2nd. Buddy tried to push it lower and lost traction out of the hole till 3rd so he pulled a whopping 16@102
Stage 1 Srt4 vs 99 3400 swapped Sunfire - YouTube
Buddy tried launching it hard again and snapped the axle in half. I launched harder and popped out of first.
Stage 1 Srt4 vs 99 3400 swapped Sunfire Run 2 - YouTube

I was hopping for a 14 which was no problem. Though wanted to shoot for 13's as the 14 was letting off, spinning and over a 1/2 a tank. Didn't happen though as we had to fix the srt. Where was hoping it would hit 12's as it it has it in it. How ever didn't work to well.

Well something broke yesterday, so not sure I will get to finish it till tomorrow. Went with a buddy in his srt4 that I basically built. Where it snapped a axle, then it also broke something in the tranny though it drives fine. I took my v6 beater sunturd just to see what it had. Where it has low 14 to 13's in it as my best run I let off right over 90 due to something thumping and pulling to the left. Then when I checked it out and was just a axle on it's way out I decided to go again. Where my buddy broke and I popped out of 1st wheel hopping so didn't get to try for lower. Then for the enjoyment here is some vids to hold you guys over...

15.4@94 spinning 1st and all of 2nd
3400 Swapped 99 Sunfire Run 1 - YouTube
Buddy's srt first running not flooring it till 3rd 13.7@102
Stage1 Srt4 Run 1 - YouTube
14.5@96 spinning 1st and some of 2nd. Buddy tried to push it lower and lost traction out of the hole till 3rd so he pulled a whopping 16@102
Stage 1 Srt4 vs 99 3400 swapped Sunfire - YouTube
Buddy tried launching it hard again and snapped the axle in half. I launched harder and popped out of first.
Stage 1 Srt4 vs 99 3400 swapped Sunfire Run 2 - YouTube

I was hopping for a 14 which was no problem. Though wanted to shoot for 13's as the 14 was letting off, spinning and over a 1/2 a tank. Didn't happen though as we had to fix the srt. Where was hoping it would hit 12's as it it has it in it. How ever didn't work to well.

OFF TOPIC MR. lol jk did u fix the wiring on ya car yet ?

I know off topic sort of but it's my thread lol... As for wiring I'm not sure I know what you are talking about. I had some issues but don't recall what the wiring one was off my head. Right now it is fine though, cept I'm running with no tach so no clue what I was shifting at and then the fuel pump is taking a dump.

Back
Top Bottom