• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Rom] Kingdom Ics xFuZiionZz-4.3.2 (Updated 8/7/12)

I'm sick of having a phone that i have to restart everytime i make a phone call.. ><...

Never an issue with xfuzzion but if you are flashing all kinds of other crap on top if it and adding all sorts of system files from other places then yeah you will have a jacked up phone

Never an issue with xfuzzion but if you are flashing all kinds of other crap on top if it and adding all sorts of system files from other places then yeah you will have a jacked up phone

after doing all of that to it, i immediately went to fresh xfuzzion as downloaded from 2fastroms.com and still have the issue. i had this issue with the stock rom as well tho..

a bit more info on this so you might actually be able to help, after placing the call the media quality changes to about 16 bit, extremely terrible no mid range with high treble. acting as if it changed sound drivers? anyways, it continues to be this bad until i restart the phone then goes back to normal and am able to make 1 phone call again before it messes up. i am on the boost mobile variant of this device.

after doing all of that to it, i immediately went to fresh xfuzzion as downloaded from 2fastroms.com and still have the issue. i had this issue with the stock rom as well tho..

a bit more info on this so you might actually be able to help, after placing the call the media quality changes to about 16 bit, extremely terrible no mid range with high treble. acting as if it changed sound drivers? anyways, it continues to be this bad until i restart the phone then goes back to normal and am able to make 1 phone call again before it messes up. i am on the boost mobile variant of this device.

Sounds like hardware issue

went back to stock, performed all of the updates.. not 1 single issue now. i haven't been able to recreate this issue no matter how hard i try. SO.. moral of this story is... I'm not rooting my phone again til CM10 is out and working fairly well. See you guys in a few months, and im really sad to see that your build-off didn't pick up like you had hoped cookiefrog. I saw the first post of it and was like :O HELLL YESS! then as i scrolled down further my soul died a little. :/ You put in the effort to try to start it off i give you that. That was the little bit of a kick start this community would have needed to get it into the right direction but seems as if the other developers lacked the motivation. bleh. :/ sad day.. sad day.. I wish you the best though Cookiefrog, i'll be checking in here regularly , but as for testing roms and any of that. I'm done..

After I flashed this Rom from iced speed I still have the iced speed title screen on boot up. Anyone know how I can get rid of this?

went back to stock, performed all of the updates.. not 1 single issue now. i haven't been able to recreate this issue no matter how hard i try. SO.. moral of this story is... I'm not rooting my phone again til CM10 is out and working fairly well. See you guys in a few months, and im really sad to see that your build-off didn't pick up like you had hoped cookiefrog. I saw the first post of it and was like :O HELLL YESS! then as i scrolled down further my soul died a little. :/ You put in the effort to try to start it off i give you that. That was the little bit of a kick start this community would have needed to get it into the right direction but seems as if the other developers lacked the motivation. bleh. :/ sad day.. sad day.. I wish you the best though Cookiefrog, i'll be checking in here regularly , but as for testing roms and any of that. I'm done..

I'm not sure how hard it is to read. How ever the build off you speak of isn't a motivation lacking of the dev's you speak of. Where the other dev's besides cookie was myself. I said before around here that I was building a new rig. Cookie vouched that he would order the board and cpu I wanted. Where it was then to be sent to me. Even though I told him that he didn't need to he said he did. So I ordered the rest of the stuff on my list.

In turn my parts came last Thursday at the same time as hptuners for my car. Where the parts I have setting here right now not doing anything with so far is below:
Tuniq TX-2 Cooling Thermal Compound
Newegg.com - Tuniq TX-2 Cooling Thermal Compound
OCZ Agility 3 AGT3-25SAT3-120G 2.5" 120GB SATA III MLC Internal Solid State Drive (SSD)
Newegg.com - OCZ Agility 3 AGT3-25SAT3-120G 2.5" 120GB SATA III MLC Internal Solid State Drive (SSD)
COOLER MASTER HAF 912 RC-912-KKN1 Black SECC/ ABS Plastic ATX Mid Tower Computer Case
Newegg.com - COOLER MASTER HAF 912 RC-912-KKN1 Black SECC/ ABS Plastic ATX Mid Tower Computer Case
APEVIA CF12SL-UBL 120mm Blue LED Case Fan x2
Newegg.com - APEVIA CF12SL-UBL 120mm Blue LED Case Fan
LITE-ON 24X DVD Writer - Bulk - Black SATA Model iHAS224-06 LightScribe Support - OEM
Newegg.com - LITE-ON 24X DVD Writer - Bulk - 24X DVD+R 8X DVD+RW 12X DVD+R DL 24X DVD-R 6X DVD-RW 16X DVD-ROM 48X CD-R 32X CD-RW 48X CD-ROM Black SATA Model iHAS224-06 LightScribe Support - CD / DVD Burners
COOLER MASTER Hyper 212 EVO
Newegg.com - COOLER MASTER Hyper 212 EVO RR-212E-20PK-R2 Continuous Direct Contact 120mm Sleeve CPU Cooler Compatible with latest Intel 2011/1366/1155 and AMD FM1/AM3+
G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Desktop Memory Model F3-12800CL10D-16GBXL
Newegg.com - G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Desktop Memory Model F3-12800CL10D-16GBXL
Seagate Barracuda 7200.11 ST31500341AS 1.5TB 7200 RPM SATA 3.0Gb/s 3.5" Internal Hard Drive -Bare Drive
Newegg.com - Seagate Barracuda 7200.11 ST31500341AS 1.5TB 7200 RPM 32MB Cache SATA 3.0Gb/s 3.5" Internal Hard Drive -Bare Drive

Where when the parts came I tore apart my old rig for the hard drives and psu. It is stripped clear down and would need to be put back together. The board and cpu for the new build was suppose to be here last Friday. How ever it wasn't.

Cookie was suppose to have been in a car wreck, then something is screwed up with getting the board/cpu to me. Where I have no clue as to the issue with it at this time. How ever if I don't hear anything about the issue or a tracking number the rest will be ordered tomorrow. In turn I can't do anything till I either put the old together or build the new one.

As for the build off I was picking at cookie for who could have their rig built first. He also was building one based on my specs. Where I believe he understood me wrong as the build off from what I gathered was for building aosp. In turn before you go and put your foot in your mouth again get the facts straight. Or better yet ask and I will tell as to the issue.

As for your issue with this rom, sorry you had bad experiences with messing with your phone. How ever your stock rom is this rom, in turn the kernel is even stock. You will not get these so called rebooting issues with the phone making calls as it wasn't touched in this release. If I had to guess it was the kernel you were using or your process of going back and forth between roms.

I'm also about tired of hearing the sob posts over aosp. It is almost like you think you deserve to have it. How ever it isn't the case, neither will it get you far at all crying about it. And to futher note any posts off topic from here on out will be reported. This includes discussion on the warp aosp work that doesn't belong in here. I can stand some off topic but this whole last page is nearly off topic :rolleyes:

Edit: To note more on your issue travis, I am assuming you are talking about the call quality? I have experienced one thing with the past two hero's I had. Where the headset speaker will decide to get louder and distort out of no where. Then other times be normal, this is the only thing I can say would be your issue. Where if that is yours then sorry to tell you it is hardware. When the first one did I thought it was due to being dropped. How ever 2nd started it as well. Where turning the phone upside down with the power button down. Smacking it on a hard surface would fix it every time.

If that isn't the case it is the dual mics going against each other, where cm should only be using one of them, where it should have a different outcome.

After I flashed this Rom from iced speed I still have the iced speed title screen on boot up. Anyone know how I can get rid of this?

Refer to my thread on my forum in the dev section of the hero for changing the splash screen. It is also posted here I believe.

I started that offtopic about the warp. My bad. Certainly wont happen again thats for sure.

To keep this on topic. I love this rom. Its very smooth. Not as "jittery" as stock. Im running the oc kernal and have had no issues really. Definetly enjoying it!

Cheers!

Cookie was suppose to have been in a car wreck, then something is screwed up with getting the board/cpu to me. Where I have no clue as to the issue with it at this time. How ever if I don't hear anything about the issue or a tracking number the rest will be ordered tomorrow. In turn I can't do anything till I either put the old together or build the new one.

Sorry bro but now you know where I been at in Oxi land and testing out my new titanium pins. As far as the build off goes I will be in injured reserve for a bit not sure I will or can as one hand is out of commission at the moment...

By the way you at least have HPtuners keeping you busy although I am sorry your living room is a disaster zone :p

Using ROM toolbox to change battery icon it says ROM is not deodexed??...

Be careful with the battery icon mods on ROM toolbox. If the icon that is showing when you first enter the menu isn't the exact one you have , it is reading from the wrong file and there is no point in changing it

I think if you use TB and integrate Dalvik into ROM it will show as odexed

Hello everyone, thank you developers, ive been using this rom (heavily)for about 3 weeks, stable, slick, and smooth, i love it. No plans on moving away from it, but i do have one problem i cant seem to solve, no fault to this rom though. my smith's micro visual voicemail, featured through boost mobiles evo design, is missing, and i do not receive any notification for new voicemails :( im sure i could load up the backup of my original rom, then titanium backup the vm app, then reinstall this rom and restore it, but i figured id ask here to see if they have an .apk i can pop in the system/app folder to quickly solve this problem? also did anyone else experience this? thanks for the rom, it is awesome.

Hello everyone, thank you developers, ive been using this rom (heavily)for about 3 weeks, stable, slick, and smooth, i love it. No plans on moving away from it, but i do have one problem i cant seem to solve, no fault to this rom though. my smith's micro visual voicemail, featured through boost mobiles evo design, is missing, and i do not receive any notification for new voicemails :( im sure i could load up the backup of my original rom, then titanium backup the vm app, then reinstall this rom and restore it, but i figured id ask here to see if they have an .apk i can pop in the system/app folder to quickly solve this problem? also did anyone else experience this? thanks for the rom, it is awesome.

Ask and ye shall recieve.....the latest boost vvm apk.

http://db.tt/hM7bk2Hj

Yup, I have the same issue, on Boost...
Fix>> 1. use root explorer or titianium backup to delete the voice serarch app thats preinstalled on this rom
2a. use root explorer and extract voice search from Heavenly Divine Rebirth Final.
2b.Move Voice Search .APK to this location using root explorer>>> system/app
3. Or just simply download voice search from google play and install. ( I prefer the voice search apk from heavenly divine cause its exactly like the one from this rom but doesnt fc.)

Hi. Thanks for your hard work on building the ROM. I am a Open Mobile user (Puerto Rico HTC ACQUIRE/HTC EVO DESIGN/ HTC HERO S) However you can call it. I am following the instructions on installing and using clockwork recovery and everything and still get the black screen after the white HTC screen. I even formated the SD Card and got no luck. Do I need to have an EXT partition on the SD like 1024MB size or something? I kept doing the instructions and no luck.

Looks good on the 1st page and keep up the great work for this device/

Thanks in advance

Hi. Thanks for your hard work on building the ROM. I am a Open Mobile user (Puerto Rico HTC ACQUIRE/HTC EVO DESIGN/ HTC HERO S) However you can call it. I am following the instructions on installing and using clockwork recovery and everything and still get the black screen after the white HTC screen. I even formated the SD Card and got no luck. Do I need to have an EXT partition on the SD like 1024MB size or something? I kept doing the instructions and no luck.

Looks good on the 1st page and keep up the great work for this device/

Thanks in advance

Being in a carrier we had no.idea about your issue comes from the carrier detect commands in the script. More than likely u have no framework or build.prop being installed as well as settings.apk due to this. I'll pm you to help you out. Gtalk me as I still pop in here every now and then but I changed phones so I imagine sooner or later illl fade away from this forum.

cookie what kind of phone did you get, i am looking at new phones due to the screen size!

I got me a Sammy. Galaxy S 3. Loving it. I wonder why I even still stop here but the Hero S was the phone I began learning to develop on. So I guess old habits are hard to break... :)

Back
Top Bottom