• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Rom] Kingdom Ics xFuZiionZz-4.3.2 (Updated 8/7/12)

So for other people looking to make that fix real quick, are those all the steps you needed to do to fix that?

1- Find a ROM for your provider and find the vtt-(your carrier here).apk
2- Place the apk in system>app folder of this ROM
3- Wipe phone and install ROM via ClockWork

Is that correct? I realize you may take a while to get back to me on that, so I'm going to give it a shot myself. If I can post successful results confirming before you get back to me, then don't worry about it.

Off to work!

Yup, for those with sprint go to the link below.. I do not know if this rom is for boost as well, but don't think so..

[ROM][Sense 3.6][Design+Hero S] Kingdom_ICS - SDX-Developers Forum

I just grabbed vtt-boost from one of Jaay Dogg's ROMs. I decompressed fuziionz, added it to system\app, compressed, and am now about to try flashing.

I tried adding the apk through 7zip, because I didn't want to mess with compression and decompression, but it wouldn't let me. So that's why I went through all those extra steps.

I don't know a lot about how Android and ROMs work (I hope to soon, maybe even within the year), but I think I have an idea on why the voicemail apps weren't included in 2fast's ROM. I think that it would have too much of a pain to try to get the ROM or phone to determine which apk it needed, and flash only that apk.

I do not no much either.. All I did was drag it to my desktop, then put it in 2fast rom and it worked.. Hope you get your fixed.. I'm happy now I can have my voicemail back on my phone rather, than having to dial my number each time..

Good news! It totally worked for me! I was worried that decompressing the zip and then compressing would mess something up (by error of me). But it worked just fine, and I'm going to upload this Boost voicemail version for my guide. With credit still going to 2fast, of course.

Thank you doubledragon for the tip!

Good news! It totally worked for me! I was worried that decompressing the zip and then compressing would mess something up (by error of me). But it worked just fine, and I'm going to upload this Boost voicemail version for my guide. With credit still going to 2fast, of course.

Thank you doubledragon for the tip!

Your welcome glade I could actually help someone LOL...

Ha yeah I know what its like to realize that you've actually helped somebody out somebody else for a change. Its a nice feeling. Also, I gave you a shout in my guide for your tip.

I am having the same problem with no voicemail. I see their is a fix for it, however I am not the savy with the phone yet, anyway you can help me out with the fix I need to fix it?

No voicemail icon - yes I've had this problem since being on IcedSpeed. Now I'm on xFuZiionzZ and it's still the same but I see a missed call so I know to check my messages. I'll play around w/ the other options on how to fix when it becomes a bother to me but right now it seems rather trivial compared to all the things that have been done to make this a multi-carrier rom.
I'm quite happy w/ it and the install went w/out a hitch. I haven't even gotten to the latest kernel as this one seems to be fine, but I think that's next on the agenda. :)

Nice work, team. It's incredible what you guys do and share. Much love <3

Ok so I just flashed this Rom not to long ago and havent experienced any problems save for the front facing camera having somewhat of a bad film grain affect I haven't truly broke it down to its fullest but I most definitely will return with updates on tethering and WiMAX issues which I doubt will arise thanx for all the hardwork

excellent rom in my opinion. sometimes it lags when opening a text in Handcent, but that's nowhere near something to complain about compared to other roms that don't have a working cam or other issues. thanks again!

I love the way it works the only setback with me is tethering which is no biggie ill wait for the fix

Also I was running your Rom with the stock kernel that came with your Rom but currently flash a custom kernal also worked by you called fastkernel that I flashed after flashing this Rom but kept but I backed up b4 just in case and I love this I don't want to post updates on how its working with your custom kernel to avoid taking useful space sorry and thank you

I am on boost
Bigg ups b.t.w. great job with all the hard work I've mentioned you in other posts but am not sure how to thank you or tag so just showing it now

update when i was using 4.3.2 with its original kernel it worked like a charm except for wireless tethering i can never get it right...lol...but when i flashed the custom kernel that you made v5 fastkernel i was able to overclock at 2017 which was way better then 1200..But i encountered overheating problems over time not to fast.It could be dealt with properly with decent knowledge.I.E.knowing to start shutting background apps down and stuff like that but the fusion rom is great and damn near(excuse my french) 2nd to none of its kind i love f.m. radio and not having senseless bloatware clogging my space sorry to put this here but just figured id let you know whats going on with some of your stuff and how ell or not its working with other versions or products you deal thank you please keep up the hARD WORK

Thanks and why would you want to flash it via fastboot in h-boot? On another note don't look for updates for sometime. In attempting to gain s-off and playing with hboots. I managed to get one of the edited h-boots I did to take, how ever I am stuck with a brick at the moment. Where I will have to wait on a replacement.

Thanks and why would you want to flash it via fastboot in h-boot? On another note don't look for updates for sometime. In attempting to gain s-off and playing with hboots. I managed to get one of the edited h-boots I did to take, how ever I am stuck with a brick at the moment. Where I will have to wait on a replacement.

Aww man what happened a hard brick at that so that phone is totally burned out hanh shame is there anything that can be done for it and I just can't thank you enough for all your hard work i reallydo appreciate and enjoy it and so look forward to more

If anyone is having trouble with their tethering on almost any rooted Rom take a look here *go to http://androidforums.com/evo-design-all-things-root/562353-working-wireless-tether-root.html and follow these simple instructions in case trying to write permissions or the copy and paste on one folder up technique doesnt work....I did not discover this nor am I responsible or know who otherwise I'd give direct credits to them but I discovered it through a thread started by a well known zombu

Ok so I just flashed this Rom not to long ago and havent experienced any problems save for the front facing camera having somewhat of a bad film grain affect I haven't truly broke it down to its fullest but I most definitely will return with updates on tethering and WiMAX issues which I doubt will arise thanx for all the hardwork

i would actually like to hear a resolution for the front-facing cam. i am having the same issue haha, and I uploaded a pic of what mine looks like.

http://i.imgur.com/ghdfi.jpg

I deleted the folder when I unlocked my bootloader, and I am not a fan of cwm, plus I just figure out this rooting thing and I am comfy doing it via hboot

Sent from my HTCEVODesign4G using Tapatalk 2

PLEASE TAKE TIME TO READ PREVIOUS POSTS IN THE THREAD....

The front cam was defaulted experimentally to a 2meg resolution. The cam is native 1.5 res. Just lower the resolution on the cam settings.

;)

yup pretty much what he said all my problems were fixed with that..it was an experimental aspect that can easily be altered

I got a question.

When you pull down the notification bar up top there is a horizontal scrollable section that's made up of the recently used apps. Anyone know how to get rid of it? I'd much rather that the section was all gone. I dislike the idea that anyone can pull it down and see what I've been doing with my phone...

Recent apps removing requires it edits in files. I don't know it right off my head. As for my brick it is done, charge led, fastboot, nothing happens/works. I get free replacements due to my plan. According to uscc it was to be shipped the 6th how ever it is suppose to be a overnight deal. So it should be here tomorrow instead. Back to my old crappy mesmerize for now.

Recent apps removing requires it edits in files. I don't know it right off my head. As for my brick it is done, charge led, fastboot, nothing happens/works. I get free replacements due to my plan. According to uscc it was to be shipped the 6th how ever it is suppose to be a overnight deal. So it should be here tomorrow instead. Back to my old crappy mesmerize for now.

glad to hear youre working on something.Im currently trying to root the motorola droid razr max but cant seem to find a basis on where to start:o b.t.w. loving these roms dude

Back
Top Bottom