• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Rom] Kingdom Ics xFuZiionZz-4.3.2 (Updated 8/7/12)

I got it 2fast, I flashed jayy doggs minimal kingdom with the data roaming fix then flashed yours back and its working perfect now

Awesome ROM! Like it better than the ICESPEED I had before. Did the boost voicemail APK fix by unzipping your rom and adding the APK to the system/app folder then rezipping and flashing, and it is working fine. Only problem I have is same as others have stated, the built in hotspot does not work. I get the same error code 67 and then Data Call Failure. But I just use the wifi tether for root and it works fine. The Beats Audio option is available, but I think the Dolby Mobile sounds better so I use it. Overall very smooth and fast running ROM. I am also using it with your FastKernal v5. Found my daily driver, thanks.

I have installed cwm, the kernal and the rom all successfully, however, I am noticing severe battery drain even when the phone is inactive. Did I miss something? The battery never drained this bad on the stock rom and I was using many apps that required sync and I'm not doing it on this rom and it's still draining very quickly.

It's simple, but can be an inconvenience. Charge your battery until full, removed it immediately after, use without charging until drained completely. Then repeat at least once, preferably twice.

I just got this phone 2 days ago (came from the warp), i am already running this rom and its AMAZING! I am getting fast battery drain but am in the process of calibrating the battery or it may just be the tiny battery lol.

I have searched the forum and cant find the answer so ima ask: i have the visual voicemail.apk installed as a system app and it works. When the 30 day trial is up i am assuming ill loose the visual voicemail feature but will i at least get notifications when i have a voicemail?

Thanks and cheers!

I don't use the talk to text voicemail feature, if that's what you're referring to. If so, then it still works without it. I have the app on my device so that I get the notifications. You can still use the app, see a list of your voicemails.

I just got this phone 2 days ago (came from the warp), i am already running this rom and its AMAZING! I am getting fast battery drain but am in the process of calibrating the battery or it may just be the tiny battery lol.

I have searched the forum and cant find the answer so ima ask: i have the visual voicemail.apk installed as a system app and it works. When the 30 day trial is up i am assuming ill loose the visual voicemail feature but will i at least get notifications when i have a voicemail?

Thanks and cheers!

Hey bud I guess iam following you. Lol just got my phone nowrooted and installing this rom

Hey bud I guess iam following you. Lol just got my phone nowrooted and installing this rom

Oh snap hey mholloway! Yeah this phone is miles above the warp lol. Cant wait to throw the cm10 rom on this baby! I still keep an eye on the warp forum though, i see glitch team rom is in testing :)

Oh snap hey mholloway! Yeah this phone is miles above the warp lol. Cant wait to throw the cm10 rom on this baby! I still keep an eye on the warp forum though, i see glitch team rom is in testing :)

Yea still getting use to the size but nice, I gotta check out that glitch ROM wife still on the warp

I wanted to donate my warp for cm9 but no one seemed able to get a dev to take it on so i just sold it. I like the size, less wide than the warp but good...we need an extended battery though.

Thanks and cheers!

No don't think you have to worry bout that

Back
Top Bottom