• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM] Max SuperROM v2.7a {updated 7/10/14}

yes...lol. but do you have the original files that was changed in your rom for the boost max....i just want to flash them back and see will that help

yes...lol. but do you have the original files that was changed in your rom for the boost max....i just want to flash them back and see will that help

Flashing the rom puts the original files back. The data files that were replaced by the apn zip are generated on boot so wiping data and reflashing the rom would certainly sort out your issue. The only possibility is if PhilZ is not wiping data. Try flashing this zip, then reflash the rom and see if it works for you.

Attachments

its trying to contact network again

Edit: Do i need my sim card in the phone for it to reach the network? I took it out because i was going to send it in to zte on monday

its trying to contact network again

Edit: Do i need my sim card in the phone for it to reach the network? I took it out because i was going to send it in to zte on monday

I am not sure if you need the sim card for data, but you definitely need it for LTE data

what about the eri.xml file....did your rom automatically delete that file that was suppose to be in the data folder?

what about the fixprop.sh file that was mentioned

hey when i reflashed this rom, using flashify, the recovery worked flashed and i use the superrom zip for stormer. the phone rebooted but never came on. there is no recovery nor download mode. how do i regain my phone without sending it in. the drivers are installed for my phone and my phone read Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 (COM12)

hey when i reflashed this rom, using flashify, the recovery worked flashed and i use the superrom zip for stormer. the phone rebooted but never came on. there is no recovery nor download mode. how do i regain my phone without sending it in. the drivers are installed for my phone and my phone read Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 (COM12)

Not sure why you would use flashify to flash a rom. I didn't read that in the OP ;)

You could try the unbrick tool

http://androidforums.com/iconic-pha...-alpha-zte-max-unbrick-tool-need-testers.html

Hey Superr. Is there a video using your method to root the boost max n9520? Cause for some reason i cant get it going. lol

I don't have a root method. You could use the unbrick tool to get PhilZ recovery installed and then flash SuperSU or a rooted rom such as the one in the OP of this thread.

No is the direct answer to your question. There is no video, sorry.

There has a weird noise that has been happening on my max, its seems whenever i play a game and the is a high enough sound the speaker books out. Tested on stock rom and it doesn't happen, only on this one. Don't know if its a known issue or if its something wrong with my phone. I hope its not the latter because i literally bought this phone less then 24 hours ago

It's a known issue. I had the same problem. Look through the posts on this thread or others in the root section for my posts about it.

You would need to try it out. I think it will boot, but I am not sure about calls and data.
I guess as long as there's no modem or radio installed it'd just be a matter of resetting the apn's.

Will make a backup and try when I get home.

Back
Top Bottom