• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM] MidnightRom: Sense 1.5.4

What is the rating on Quadrant you guys are getting with this ROM?

This is my most recent quadrant

50l503.png

Reactions: Kilfulgore
Upvote 0
Ive been loving the setcpu, kernel tuner was sucking my battery even after updating it, plus no reason to let money go to waste and not use what i usually use. My only question is now, does the senseless version kill much features compared to the regular? This is my first htc phone, and i like the layout, but have no clue what im losing when sense is taken away.

Upvote 0
It's the systemUI app. You can't remove or kill that app, else your phone will freak out and possibly not load up. I can't say I've ever used leedroid tweaks for changing the battery, I just do it myself by extracting the apk on my pc, and finding the right files and overwriting them with mine. You could always try uot kitchen, just be sure to make a backup of your Rom. Just in case

Upvote 0
xthedakmanx - Any plans to include the update that was just pushed to "fix" the radio interface shortage bug on the VM stock rom in the next update?

Unfortunately I don't think that this is being actively developed, I have had to manually update the Anthrax kernel 3 times since the last rom update. He used to make a new version available the same day that anthrax got an update. Bummer, hopefully he's just taking a break and will be back soon.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones