• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM]Miui RePortaled V.2.0

one question why does miui seem to have the worst 3G or singal connection?? anyone else notice miui has that issue oh by the way great rom no matter if i have singal issues lol

idk maby cuz its chinease but i have a question for yawl how come when i install the overscroll mod it says i have no service and the phone fcs all the time

idk maby cuz its chinease but i have a question for yawl how come when i install the overscroll mod it says i have no service and the phone fcs all the time

because it replaces one of the .jar files that isaac specifically edited to work on our phone.... :( and without isaac's custom one, it wont work lol :D

Yo Joe man I love you in the straightest way possible but man this is sick did u do something to the audio cause this thing is bumping I plug it in to my car CD player and it causes earthquakes great job
haha thanks man lol i might have tweaked the sounds a little :p but yea i found a new mod without the edditing the classes.dex it changes the tramperency and everything i ported it from the extended setting mod to our phone without makeing the phone APK FORCE CLOSE ALL THE TIME! lol

Installation method is the same as MIUI 1.11.25? Wipe data etc? or i just flash the zip?

thanks

I have isaac's MIUI build, just wanted to make sure before flashing, did not wanted to mess something up. Thanks a lot @joemossjr @FrenchToast

Does this have to have data, wiped and installed as a new rom if one is on miui already or can it be flashed without wiping data like an update?

Yo Joe man I love you in the straightest way possible but man this is sick did u do something to the audio cause this thing is bumping I plug it in to my car CD player and it causes earthquakes great job

BROMANCE!;)
I really want to use this ROM through cause it looks great!

Back
Top Bottom