• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM]Miui RePortaled V.2.0

Ok sorry bro that was another file dropbox is acting wierd.. this is the file you shoud flash it shoudl work and fix your problems just flash this over the rom and it hould change it back and the surprise is in this one not thatone lol if it doesnt work then i gess another night of fixing is ahead for me or it may just be your phone
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/60122779/1.11.25.zip

So, feature code message still there.lost the orange in the status which I actually liked. And still can't move clock :-) sorry if I am asking too much :-)

so it turns out you just dont have service lol if you click on airplane mode it changs it to no service its a miui bug untill you get service it will say that

Enjoy breakfast! Whenever you update again getting the orange back and swipe to clear notifications would be cool LOL. Really liking what you have done so far though! Thanks for the work and help!

Wait, So In V.2 It Includes all the Extended Settings & Roboto font ? I Flashed it and Extended settings weren't working, & i didn't see a Roboto Font :O , Do i have to flash those separately ?

Wait, So In V.2 It Includes all the Extended Settings & Roboto font ? I Flashed it and Extended settings weren't working, & i didn't see a Roboto Font :O , Do i have to flash those separately ?
it should bein the rom extended settings theres a fix i put under downloads section roboto font is already on there

yes im away from my computer right now cant fix the problems... i feel like just deleting and starting over:/

Nah Man just keep going, its pretty dang awesome compared to stock MIUI on the MT :D . I wish i could help , but i have no idea how to do this ;o

Back
Top Bottom