• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM] Mobster Rom HD/Lite - 031513

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes in fact it can also play 3D 1080p :)

Wow, that's awesome. I'll have to pick up one of those adapters. I've been using an old PC as a video streamer to my TV but it is enormous and sounds like a plane taking off. Do you know if there's a way to use HDMI for video and the headphone jack for audio? My sound system doesn't have HDMI in or out...

Wow, that's awesome. I'll have to pick up one of those adapters. I've been using an old PC as a video streamer to my TV but it is enormous and sounds like a plane taking off. Do you know if there's a way to use HDMI for video and the headphone jack for audio? My sound system doesn't have HDMI in or out...

HDMI handles both Video and Audio.......

HDMI handles both Video and Audio.......

Yeah, I know. My sound system is set up in such a way that I would have to use the HDMI cable to connect my phone directly to my TV, which has really crappy speakers. I want to use the HDMI just for video--because of the aforementioned crappy speakers--and output the sound to the 3.5mm jack (normally for headphones). This would allow me to connect the headphone jack to my stereo receiver which would give me much better sound quality.

Basically, I want to do this: TV<--HDMI cable--PHONE--3.5mm cable->stereo

Yeah, I know. My sound system is set up in such a way that I would have to use the HDMI cable to connect my phone directly to my TV, which has really crappy speakers. I want to use the HDMI just for video--because of the aforementioned crappy speakers--and output the sound to the 3.5mm jack (normally for headphones). This would allow me to connect the headphone jack to my stereo receiver which would give me much better sound quality.

Basically, I want to do this: TV&lt;--HDMI cable--PHONE--3.5mm cable-&gt;stereo

That should work

Basically, I want to do this: TV<--HDMI cable--PHONE--3.5mm cable->stereo

Could you move some cables around so that your TV can output the audio back to the Stereo Receiver? Many TVs have an audio out option.

Could you move some cables around so that your TV can output the audio back to the Stereo Receiver? Many TVs have an audio out option.

This would be best honestly...some TVs have a feature called ARC....which basically sends all audio from stuff into your home theater...but it wouldn't work that well...you could alternatively hook up your phone to the hts via hdmi...then home theater to tv via hdmi...but that all depends on what you have...

If its Samsung stuff let me know the models ;) I used to work for them so I could help with that stuff..

Alright, I'll do some testing and see what works. I don't know that my TV has ARC, it's a pretty low end TV but who knows. Thanks all!

I'm able to log in to you tube just fine, don't have anything to upload so can't say anything about that

Clear Playstore app data or Reflash the ROM it should work I download lots of apps most are well over 10mb

Gonna try that because it's been happening a lot lately. On another note my Youtube hasn't been working over Mobile Data. I tried uninstalling the one that came with the ROM and installing the Google Play one, same thing. Even the website does not work over data. P.S. Update anytime soon? (sorry don't wanna be annoying)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom