• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM] Mobster Rom HD/Lite - 031513

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eric:

Flash it like a ROM. In recovery. You can try roms like Harmonia, or Negamann posted a stock ROM. Just flash it like you did with Mobsters.

Ok Thanks,

Also Mobstergunz can you bring back the update profile, prl options?

It ain't the ROM. Its something you are doing wrong. Have you wiped all partitions?. Have you restored data from a previous ROM?. Not to sound like a dick. But this ROM is flawless and nobody is reporting bootloops.

It ain't the ROM. Its something you are doing wrong. Have you wiped all partitions?. Have you restored data from a previous ROM?. Not to sound like a dick. But this ROM is flawless and nobody is reporting bootloops.

No bro, i am flashing mobster rom because all the cm10/10.1 roms bootloop , sorry for the confusion

Anyone have trouble with Google now cards not loading? Just hangs for me. If a card appears it just says "cards show up here when you need them"...:banghead:

Edit: When I realized GPS also wasn't working I wiped dalvik/cache and all is good now.
Does anyone know if changing the build.prop will allow updating g now?

Anyone have trouble with Google now cards not loading? Just hangs for me. If a card appears it just says "cards show up here when you need them"...:banghead:

Edit: When I realized GPS also wasn't working I wiped dalvik/cache and all is good now.
Does anyone know if changing the build.prop will allow updating g now?

Possibly but the updated app won't work you'll get a parse error

I just noticed the reply. Sorry!
So does that mean there's no way to get the radio working?
Also, a stupid Question (I apologize. LoL): What's the difference between the HD & HD Lite version besides File size & how it looks?

Thanks!

For the Radio the best alternative is Tune-in Radio

And HD is Some Sense, HD Lite is no Sense

All right, so my only question is with the S3 announced for virgin are you jumping onto that ship mobster? I've grown accustomed to your ROMs. First it was Ziggy with the intercept, then you and him with the triumph, now my evo v, and next?

Mobster a weird thing happened to me when I flashed your ROM.

Dev edition, anyway.

Error 16, and unable to send SMS and whatnot. Had to more or less get the phone re-activated to work.

Just letting you know.

All right, so my only question is with the S3 announced for virgin are you jumping onto that ship mobster? I've grown accustomed to your ROMs. First it was Ziggy with the intercept, then you and him with the triumph, now my evo v, and next?

I would definitely like to know this as well

I'm not very fond of Samsung devices and I can't afford an upgrade so I'm sticking with the Evo for awhile

Why aren't you fond of them? Also, if you happen to have the money in the future, will you jump to the device then?

Touchwiz doesn't really do it for me. And I prefer phones with a good build quality like HTC or Motorola. If i do have the money and the phone is nice ...... Yeah I would update

Touchwiz doesn't really do it for me. And I prefer phones with a good build quality like HTC or Motorola. If i do have the money and the phone is nice ...... Yeah I would update

Lol if you do watch all these people flock and buy an s3 to get the next mobster Rom. :cool:

If you wanted to troll people you could just not release it. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom