• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM] Mobster Rom HD/Lite - 031513

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since the last update I am getting bad battery life and my text message is Loading a lot slower and sending shows Please Wait a lot longer, anyone else get this?

I'm having issues with mms now. I can't send pics it just hangs and when I receive it says download unsuccessful. I've restated phone, pulled the battery out, deleted mass texts and even had 4g turned off for a while. Still no luck. Another weird thing is I have 4g on now but the 3g icon won't go away. It doesn't even have the little triangle symbols indicating incoming or outgoing data. Any idea what the issue may be? I use go SMS pro and the default app and is an issue on both.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1367111185446.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1367111185446.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 106
I'm having issues with mms now. I can't send pics it just hangs and when I receive it says download unsuccessful. I've restated phone, pulled the battery out, deleted mass texts and even had 4g turned off for a while. Still no luck. Another weird thing is I have 4g on now but the 3g icon won't go away. It doesn't even have the little triangle symbols indicating incoming or outgoing data. Any idea what the issue may be? I use go SMS pro and the default app and is an issue on both.

I really don't know whats going on :confused: i can't replicate any of that....

Oh I forgot to mention this before but when using snapchat and I do a video it comes out upside down. I have to hold the phone upside down in order to get it right side up. Same issue with Camera ZOOM fx. This is only when using the front facing camera.

I did a clean flash after experiencing issues and I get an annoying problem. I have Mac Kernel so I don't know if this is part of the issue. At least (give or take) 3 times a week my phone freezes and I have to do a battery pull. Not only that but today all my widgets disappeared after this and all my SDcard apps wouldn't work. So I had to do a 4Ext Restore (luckily I had one I did a week ago) My Governor is currently interactive on both cores and 1512mhz. Also I have to manually enable the second core in Kernel Tuner after rebooting and I am currently trying to disable the Single Core While Screen Off Setting to see if it would help. Sorry for the long post lol btw is there going to be an update or are you working on something else Mobz?

EDIT: Disabling the Single Core While Screen Off Setting made it freeze during deep sleep -__-

I did a clean flash after experiencing issues and I get an annoying problem. I have Mac Kernel so I don't know if this is part of the issue. At least (give or take) 3 times a week my phone freezes and I have to do a battery pull. Not only that but today all my widgets disappeared after this and all my SDcard apps wouldn't work. So I had to do a 4Ext Restore (luckily I had one I did a week ago) My Governor is currently interactive on both cores and 1512mhz. Also I have to manually enable the second core in Kernel Tuner after rebooting and I am currently trying to disable the Single Core While Screen Off Setting to see if it would help. Sorry for the long post lol btw is there going to be an update or are you working on something else Mobz?

I do get bored from time to time but I definitely Dev if I get a major request or if something amazing can be added

Edit: to answer your question. Its probably the kernel, IMO the only kernel you won't have problems with is either HTC Stock Kernel or Power Kernel

Edit2: I'm on Power Kernel right now for stability (Arcane Legends would randomly close itself :confused:.) Wipe Cache, Dalvik, and Boot then flash Power Kernel the link is in the 2nd post in this thread

I do get bored from time to time but I definitely Dev if I get a major request or if something amazing can be added

Edit: to answer your question. Its probably the kernel, IMO the only kernel you won't have problems with is either HTC Stock Kernel or Power Kernel

Edit2: I'm on Power Kernel right now for stability (Arcane Legends would randomly close itself :confused:.) Wipe Cache, Dalvik, and Boot then flash Power Kernel the link is in the 2nd post in this thread

I know you're pretty consistent with your updates :D just curious and I tried Anthrax and it caused a mass array of issues. Mac so far has given me this issue. The only reason I didn't use your kernel is because I wanted the overclocking power (at least 1512) if the dev Rom you released allows that I might flash it. Regarding that can I dirty flash? Or should I wait until your next release? (sorry being pushy lol)

I know you're pretty consistent with your updates :D just curious and I tried Anthrax and it caused a mass array of issues. Mac so far has given me this issue. The only reason I didn't use your kernel is because I wanted the overclocking power (at least 1512) if the dev Rom you released allows that I might flash it. Regarding that can I dirty flash? Or should I wait until your next release? (sorry being pushy lol)

Oh yeah its pretty stable but i had issues with Arcane Legends self closing in the middle of the app........ i switch to Power and so far so good

Oh yeah its pretty stable but i had issues with Arcane Legends self closing in the middle of the app........ i switch to Power and so far so good

So it's safe to dirty flash? Also are you noticing any random 4G drops? Like I know I have 4G in my area but my phone always likes to disconnect and connect to 3G and I have to manually reconnect. Is this a timeout setting that can be extended?

So it's safe to dirty flash? Also are you noticing any random 4G drops? Like I know I have 4G in my area but my phone always likes to disconnect and connect to 3G and I have to manually reconnect. Is this a timeout setting that can be extended?

I think its more of a Wi-Max Frequency/Sensitivity thing.

Well randomly today my phone can't send messages anymore flashed with your rom i get error code 64 and 97. (my bill is paid) and everything worked before... Plus there is nowhere to update the profile. What should i do?

can someone please help i really need to use my phone for my job!!!!!!!...

Did you do a full wipe? I'd suggest that, if you didn't. Are you s on or off? If off, if suggest flashing a new radio. If all else fails, ruu to stock.

S-off so do a factory reset? and will it work still flashed to the mobster hd rom?

So what do i do then factroy reset? will it still work with the mobster hd rom running?

Mobster did you find anything out about the calendar notifications not showing up? I'm still having problems. I wonder if there's another calendar app that syncs with Google...

Edit: just downloaded the official Google Calendar app and it notifies me just fine, problem solved.

This game is way to scary for me to play toy guys should check it out

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.eyesthegame.eyes

I played it a little last night and eh it's okay. Then again I am a huge fan of horror and I'm desensitized lol Silent Hill is my all time favorite horror game series and I own the soundtracks straight from Japan. So from someone who used to listen to the complete soundtrack every night when going to bed this is just a walk in the park lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom