• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM] Mobster Rom HD/Lite - 031513

Status
Not open for further replies.
You could do it that way if you want but the preferred method is Titanium Backup if anytging..... I myself don't backup I just save the apks directly to my SD card

I've been using go backup pro. Titanium seems to give me problems when restoring a batch of apps. It terms to freeze the process after like 20 apps...

Cool. So this rom is just a better version of what I'm using now? Ha! I'm down!!

I wouldn't say better (that's subjective)....... My reasoning for the "Dev Edition" title is because except for the wallpaper, flashing this version of the Rom will basically give you the same setup I use as my daily driver :)

Hey Mobz. I posted a comment on your Unlocked Potential thread about the GB rom. Have you by chance found the problem yet with the boot and reboot? I really would like to use that specific rom. Nobody else has made a GB rom for our phone yet. :( Thanks.

Hey Mobz. I posted a comment on your Unlocked Potential thread about the GB rom. Have you by chance found the problem yet with the boot and reboot? I really would like to use that specific rom. Nobody else has made a GB rom for our phone yet. :( Thanks.

i have a fix but it came with more issues........ I'll have to rebuild the Rom from scratch to make it perfect

Just wanted to post that I hadn't flashed this ROM before and decided I would give the 4/17 dev build a try yesterday out of curiousity. Absolutely love it, so far running fast and flawless. Great work!

I received a new phone yesterday due to a hardware issue. I followed the instructions in the post that helps you do everything, and everything worked great.

After getting up on Harmonia :), I downloaded 0317 Mobster HD and loaded it using 4ext.

At first everything seemed OK, but then I noticed Google calendar wasn't working right. Gmail was working, but calendar wouldn't load anything. Then I noticed Google + wasn't working either. I couldn't even get the app to load. Gmail was still working, I even typed in my password again. I use the same account for Google Play and it worked.

Then I tried to login to Four Square, and receive an error about Google services not working correctly on this hardware.

Any ideas? I restored back to Harmonia and everything works correctly, but I really like Google Now in Mobster HD.

Thanks.

I can still do mhl out on the dev version right? Just wondering if anthrax would prohibit that or not. I play a lot of emulators on the TV with a bluetooth controller.

Hey Mobster. Just curious if you have made any progress on the rebuild of your GB Rom yet? Also is you DEV Rom sense or senseless? Thanks

Hey Mobster. Just curious if you have made any progress on the rebuild of your GB Rom yet? Also is you DEV Rom sense or senseless? Thanks

It's not proper etiquette to ask a developer for updates. Some may say they don't care, but it's still bad form.
If he updates that build, it will happen when it ought to happen. There will be no need to ask for updates regularly.
IIRC, he said he was going to have to start over (sorta from scratch) so this isn't a 17 minute adjustment to a file.

Give it time, and try some other ROMs if the one you're on isn't making you happy.

So what's the max could I go up to with no problems on the dev rom? When I installed it this was the default setup.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1366328603025.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1366328603025.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 101
I clocked mines down to 1.2 but I'm noticing that my music is skipping when the screen is off and I'm turning the screen on to answer a text. I'm using Poweramp. I did a backup of my apps and restored them all. Any idea of what the problem could be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom