• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM] Mobster Rom HD/Lite - 031513

Status
Not open for further replies.
I noticed I cannot save words into the default keyboard on this rom (for swyping purposes). For example I will type in "lol", above the keyboard I have the option to click it, then it will say "click again to save". Everytime I do this I get an error and the keyboard force closes.

Is this just me or can you replicate this?

I am new to Monster Rom HD. I like it a LOT, thank you. I am having a problem where when the phone is unused for a period of time, it disconnects from WIFI. I have to turn WIFI off and then turn it back on to get it to work. I believe this is killing my battery because when it try's to sync, it is on the data network and I am lucky to get 1x at home. Wouldn't be problem if WIFI would stay on.

I searched this thread and couldn't fin anyone else reporting this issue.

Thanks.

I am new to Monster Rom HD. I like it a LOT, thank you. I am having a problem where when the phone is unused for a period of time, it disconnects from WIFI. I have to turn WIFI off and then turn it back on to get it to work. I believe this is killing my battery because when it try's to sync, it is on the data network and I am lucky to get 1x at home. Wouldn't be problem if WIFI would stay on.

I searched this thread and couldn't fin anyone else reporting this issue.

Thanks.

WiFi is always on for me. Make sure you have WiFi Advanced settings set to WiFi "always on" and "best performance"

- Added Experimental Developer Edition Link in the OP

Flash at your own risk! Rom is clocked at the Max Frequency Rated for the MSM8660 Snapdragon Chip.

Mobz what's the difference between the dev edition and the slim? Sorry If its been answered already, I went through the thread about two pages and didn't find any changelog or anything just to make sure.

Well what can we expect from it? :confused:

spongebob-imagination.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom