• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM] Mobster Rom HD/Lite - 031513

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which one then?

I dunno. The last one I ever used was back in the 802.11b days (more than a decade ago). The antenna on mine was small. The one you linked to came with a large antenna and cable. How close do you think it will be?

Edit:

We've hijacked this thread long enough. We should keep the discussion specific to mobster hd rom. If you want to explore tethering or pci cards more, perhaps start a new thread. Link back to your post in this thread with the permalink option if you start a new thread.

Well i'll order one tonight and see how it works ,but on topic Mobster will youy add easy tether or something like it to your collection? I have it downloaded ,but it would be handy for other people too...

Thanks guys for the help :)

Well i'll order one tonight and see how it works ,but on topic Mobster will youy add easy tether or something like it to your collection? I have it downloaded ,but it would be handy for other people too...

Thanks guys for the help :)

I would but its in the Playstore ayway......... :p

i cant seem to acess any hidden menus with this ROM....
im talking about thru the dial pad entry method.
VM gave me a troubleshoot to do....and well...i couldnt do it.
im trying to reset my msid to all zeros, then back to the specified number they gave me, to in theory reset my data connections....mainly because it blows right now.

soo, long story short, how do i go about getting into these menus via the dialpad. i know i need the stock dialer, and a (hidden from anyother method) hidden menus apk....which without further investigation. i do not know if this rom has both of those.

i cant seem to acess any hidden menus with this ROM....
im talking about thru the dial pad entry method.
VM gave me a troubleshoot to do....and well...i couldnt do it.
im trying to reset my msid to all zeros, then back to the specified number they gave me, to in theory reset my data connections....mainly because it blows right now.

soo, long story short, how do i go about getting into these menus via the dialpad. i know i need the stock dialer, and a (hidden from anyother method) hidden menus apk....which without further investigation. i do not know if this rom has both of those.

Settings like that aren't effected by Roms you need to do things like that on the Stock Rom

couldn't they pull the apks. Like epst. And stuff? Put them into /system/app and set permissions and reboot? Might that work?

Ever since the last Google+ update it won't open up. I patiently waited on a new update to see if that would help and it was updated today and it still won't open. Any ideas what it may be? I've uninstalled and reinstalled it and still no go.

I've had the same problem with google + I installed the previous app before the update and it will open but won't sync or refresh posts

Thank you MobsterGunz for this ROM. Its exactly what Ive been looking for after trying other ROMs.
I only have 1 issue: FourSquare does not work, I get "Google Play services" error.
Any clue on why this is happening? Thanks again!

Thank you MobsterGunz for this ROM. Its exactly what Ive been looking for after trying other ROMs.
I only have 1 issue: FourSquare does not work, I get "Google Play services" error.
Any clue on why this is happening? Thanks again!

try clearing data from and uninstalling Google Play Services you should be able to do it from Settings if not the apk is in data/app "com.google.android.gms-1.apk"

Still having problems with Google+. I finally got it to log me in but now all I get is this. It won't let me refresh or relax the page. As you can see I'm on wifi which should give me a data connection to connect. I've tried it on 3g and even 4g. Nothing. I'm just wondering if anybody else has this problem as well. I've uninstalled, reinstalled and even did a fresh flash of the rom. Still the same problem. Anybody have any suggestions besides don't use Google+ or do it from the browser?

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1365436939372.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1365436939372.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 109
Been playing around with the power saver settings and they don't seem to be doing anything. For example I select the last option, vibrate feedback, but everything still vibrates regardless of this being checked or not. Am I missing something?

Been playing around with the power saver settings and they don't seem to be doing anything. For example I select the last option, vibrate feedback, but everything still vibrates regardless of this being checked or not. Am I missing something?

Only kicks in with low battery....

So I've got a new one...the calendar app's notifications aren't working. Everything seems to be set correctly but I don't get any reminders. Do they work for anyone else?

I just found something that's not crucial but nice to have:
When I was on Stock ROM, I was able to install & use the HTC FM Radio App.
Now I'm able to install, App opens with no issues, but it does not work.
I've tried different earphones [Which is a must to make the Radio work], no luck. Even if I switch it to Speaker it wont work.

I just found something that's not crucial but nice to have:
When I was on Stock ROM, I was able to install & use the HTC FM Radio App.
Now I'm able to install, App opens with no issues, but it does not work.
I've tried different earphones [Which is a must to make the Radio work], no luck. Even if I switch it to Speaker it wont work.

It doesn't work with the HD Codecs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom