• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM] Mobster Rom HD/Lite - 031513

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had the same problem. (I have S-OFF and unlocked boot loader) I was able to finally flash it once I did a install of the Deodexed Stock ROM and flashed on top of it. So it would be

Factory Reset
Install stock deodexed ROM
Boot
Go back into recovery and wipe Cache and Dalvilk Cache
Then install Mobster's ROM (1.0.5 at the moment)

This worked awesome. !!!

Reactions: lifeblows10
Upvote 0
Yeah it seems that this doesnt play nice with extended batteries. It's dropping like it's the stock battery. It dropped to 97% in a couple minutes and when I rebooted into recovery, it said 99%. I booted back into the system and it went back to 99%.

Should be fixed in next version which i'll put up after i find something cool to add

Reactions: thebryceee
Upvote 0
is it possible to remove the recent app stuff in the notification bar? and replace it with some customizable widgets? yes i know theres a quick setting option on the second tab, but i like being able to put media controls up there so when im browsing etc, i can control my music without tabbing out. also had a handy flashlight toggle up there too on my triumph.

Upvote 0
is it possible to remove the recent app stuff in the notification bar? and replace it with some customizable widgets? yes i know theres a quick setting option on the second tab, but i like being able to put media controls up there so when im browsing etc, i can control my music without tabbing out. also had a handy flashlight toggle up there too on my triumph.

Not that i know of but i'll research and see if its possible

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Changelog:

v1.0.6 (06/20)

• Hopefully fixed some battery icon issues
  • Readded Visual Voicemail
  • Removed Recent Apps from Statusbar

- i really wanted to add the CRT Animation for you guys but it turns out HTC f***ed up the services.jar and hwcomposer.msm8660.so so unless we see an update to Sense 4.0 in the future i doubt we'll ever see the TV OFF Animation :(

Reactions: thebryceee
Upvote 0
I would recommend you guys use TWRP 2. (In my humble opinion) there is no reason to use 1.1.1 when 2 works flawlessly.... unless I am missing something.

Some people were having issues flashing this rom with TWRP2 previously, but I can confirm that I personally have have no trouble upgrading to 1.0.4 and 1.0.6 using TWRP2 (wipe cache/dalvik, flash, reboot).

Does anyone else miss the Recent Apps bar that was just removed? I think that was one of Sense's nicer touches. I don't even think the user asking about that necessarily wanted it removed, he just wanted to be able to customize it instead of having it show recent apps.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones