• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM] Number Two (#2) v3.0.1 {ZVE}

Ok so wiped date, cache, and davlik and re-installed rom completely and camera flash still shuts phone down? any ideas? Maybe its bad phone hardware?
damn.. that sucks.. lol sorry i haven't been involved so much been really busy with life and sgs3 LOL, but i also tested this and my camera is fine.. im sure this has been asked but im just running through the steps..

1 download rom from pc NOT phone
2 manually wipe data, cache & dalvik
3 flash rom and test camera BEFORE restoring anything from tibu or whatever you have.. lol

if it works than whatever happens after the rom flash is whats causing your issue lol sometimes it could be due to a theme or tibu backup gone bad :/

nope.. def not able to do that with a BT device.. airplane mode shuts down all radios it makes absolutely no sense for a wireless signal of anything to work while on airplane mode.. sure you didn't just plug in some headphones before? only way what you described could be possible is if something went horribly wrong somewhere in the rom.. lol

Guess I'm losing it :smokingsomb:

Thanks for the reply's

Ok so wiped date, cache, and davlik and re-installed rom completely and camera flash still shuts phone down? any ideas? Maybe its bad phone hardware?

I would consider flashing other ROMs for the sake of completeness, but -- generally speaking -- if you've ruled out a software problem then you have a hardware problem.

I can't make or recieve phone calls. i need help i have even installed other roms and problem is still there. i even wiped user data

I installed the new #2 rom and now i cant get or make calls. But i have data....i dont have internet for my lap top i only have my phone service

I installed the new #2 rom and now i cant get or make calls. But i have data....i dont have internet for my lap top i only have my phone service

Have you tried restarting? Sometimes mine will get a hair and do that.. Could also try redownloading redownloading and re flashing..

Hm... Try and see if you can download what you need from your phone? And if not then can you do it at a friends house?

I had the same problem about a week ago tried everything cuz I have no internet, so I took it into metro hid all root apps, they have a new update its still zvd but fixes testmide problems, its gonna stay stuck on recovery screen all u have to do is flash exit recovery it worked for me

Back
Top Bottom