• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM][PORT][ALPHA] MIUIv4 ICS Port | Weekly Update: 2.6.1 | Version: 0.9.0

Only other thing I can think of: Are you flashing the correct Gapps? MIUI if I'm not mistaken requires a different set of GApps.

On an unrelated note: Are the forums acting weird for anyone else today? Slow loading/etc?

I am flashing the Gapps that is in the second post of this thread. Is that the right one? Also, thanks for all the help.

And yes, the forums have been pretty slow today.

Upvote 0
I'm actually about to flash this and tell you the exact order I do it in :p Stay tuned!

Edit: So my order was this:

Wipe Data/Factory Reset
Wipe Cache
Wipe Dalvik

Install MIUI
Install GApps
Install WiFi Fix
Reboot!

Eat Sandwich! (Or in my case, have a smoke)

Come back, should be done booting.

Edit 2; Hey, what recovery are you using? CWM? TWRP?

Upvote 0
I'm actually about to flash this and tell you the exact order I do it in :p Stay tuned!

Edit: So my order was this:

Wipe Data/Factory Reset
Wipe Cache
Wipe Dalvik

Install MIUI
Install GApps
Install WiFi Fix
Reboot!

Eat Sandwich! (Or in my case, have a smoke)

Come back, should be done booting.

Edit 2; Hey, what recovery are you using? CWM? TWRP?

Still getting the authentication error. =/

Using CWM v5.0.2.6

Upvote 0
Other ROMs give you this issue? Hmm....What ROM were you just on? Was it working properly?

Edit: Just thought of something. Skip the account setup. Toggle airplane mode on and off a few times, reboot. Sometimes that helps.

Other ROMs didn't give me this problem. I was just on g60's CM7, it was working fine.

Tried toggling it and rebooting a few times, still nothing.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones