• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM][PORT][FINAL] MIUI 1.11.25-Triumph | 113011-2 (GB 2.3.7 based)

Same here, I don't have much use for the camcorder. The more I use MIUI, the slower it seems at times. Sometimes it's really quite fast and snappy, other times it's a bit sluggish doing the same things. I haven't taken the time yet to narrow it down to anything specific, but I'm guessing that it's an issue with running low on free memory from too many apps being used.

Funny, I have noticed this as well.

One additional thing, prior to switching over to MIUI, I could download apps via 3g... now I have a message in play app that I have to be on wifi. Ever noticed that...? any ideas on where I could switch that setting?

I know this is an old thread, but in case the author still checks it I wanted to say thanks. Put MIUI on my Triumph and its like having a brand new phone. Smooth, fast and fun.

Thanks.

Almost can't believe you still have an MT

I bought mine in October 2012, so I've had it for a hair over 2 years. Bought a new battery about a year and a half ago and could REALLY use another one if I keep this phone for much longer. Currently running CM7 though I'm considering switching back to Paranoid just because a lot of the newer app versions aren't very Gingerbread-friendly :(

I stuck with my MT because we didn't have 4G in my area for the longest time and now that we do have it I can't afford $200-$500 or more for a new phone right now. And, aside from 2 years of wear and tear, there's really nothing wrong with my Triumph.

Basically, if it ain't broke then don't fix it :):):)

Thanks DSM & all the other devs who turned the Triumph from a stock piece-of-youknowwhat into a usable phone.

I bought mine in October 2012, so I've had it for a hair over 2 years. Bought a new battery about a year and a half ago and could REALLY use another one if I keep this phone for much longer. Currently running CM7 though I'm considering switching back to Paranoid just because a lot of the newer app versions aren't very Gingerbread-friendly :(

I stuck with my MT because we didn't have 4G in my area for the longest time and now that we do have it I can't afford $200-$500 or more for a new phone right now. And, aside from 2 years of wear and tear, there's really nothing wrong with my Triumph.

Basically, if it ain't broke then don't fix it :):):)

Thanks DSM & all the other devs who turned the Triumph from a stock piece-of-youknowwhat into a usable phone.

Well, I got my Galaxy S3 for $116 on eBay. The Epic Touch 4G would be still 3G as WiMax is almost non existant, but the phone is better in my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom