• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM]~* UB-A75-1 For A75 ! *~

Buddy this ROM is d ultimate one n d perfect if u want u can use a different launcher to get a diffrent look n d red n green background in call screen are indication for receiving n rejecting call like traffic signal they r not errors.

No, No, I don't want to use a different launcher. I wasn't demanding anything from him, I was just giving him suggestions for convenience. It is his wish whether he wants to add them or not.

As for the call thing, what I meant was that generally Reject is always RED coded while Accept is always GREEN. It relates to your traffic signal example too. However in the ROM, reject is green and and accept is red.

I also accept it is a very minor change, and I suggested the colour change only for aesthetic effect. I'm sorry again if I suggested oo much.

Reactions: ninadchaudhari
Upvote 0
I agree that this is most stable ROM out there..

Is there something out there that will increase the internal memory for apps for this ROM?Tried Link2SD but not fully satisfied..Also are there any ICS themes I can install?

I persevered with Anarchy for 3 months but still had issues with the phone turning off randomly, very poor battery life and sometimes unable to end calls..

Upvote 0
I agree that this is most stable ROM out there..

Is there something out there that will increase the internal memory for apps for this ROM?Tried Link2SD but not fully satisfied..Also are there any ICS themes I can install?

I persevered with Anarchy for 3 months but still had issues with the phone turning off randomly, very poor battery life and sometimes unable to end calls..

I know that for ICS theme try

Holo Launcher

It is the best one and very customizable.

Sent from my A75 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: maccafan
Upvote 0
I did the following:

1. Copied ext2.ko from Anarchy into system/lib/modules and gave appropriate permissions/

2. Created init.d folder in system/etc and gave appropriate permissions.

3. Partitioned and formatted 1 GB of my SD card in ext2 using minitool.

3. Flashed int2ext_deodexed and rebooted twice.

But my Internal storage still remains 101 mb used & 67 mb free. Have I missed doing something?

Upvote 0
Looking for some help to change the wireless network behaviour of this ROM..Everything else works perfect..

When I leave my home wireless network range, the mobile data network does not seem to activate automatically..I get the symbol but there is no data flow till I restart the mobile. I have the latest baseband update.

With Sagarwep, Anarchy and Blue Terror it works perfectly where it switches from home wi-fi to mobile data and back when wi-fi network is within range seamlessly.

Can the knowledgeable members please help me? Is it just a setting or is there some system file I can update? Thanks in advance..

Upvote 0
WOOW ,, thanks sir ninad :) thank u very much .. i love that 'UB-1' thing :) now my phone looks like a ICS .. i love it now .. :) its very FAST and more RAM and Internal Memory SPACE :) and WIFI is FIX :) thanks sir ninad .

EDIT :
ur [ROM]UB-1 is fantastic .. but why the music player is too classic , i dont like it :p.. i like the older want bcoz i can change the equalizer, and there's NO File MANAGER .. :( im going back to old one :)

or ill wait to ur upload :) ROOTED w/ FIXED WIFI :)

Upvote 0
WOOW ,, thanks sir ninad :) thank u very much .. i love that 'UB-1' thing :) now my phone looks like a ICS .. i love it now .. :) its very FAST and more RAM and Internal Memory SPACE :) and WIFI is FIX :) thanks sir ninad .

EDIT :
ur [ROM]UB-1 is fantastic .. but why the music player is too classic , i dont like it :p.. i like the older want bcoz i can change the equalizer, and there's NO File MANAGER .. :( im going back to old one :)

or ill wait to ur upload :) ROOTED w/ FIXED WIFI :)
Thanks for the appreciation :)

I thought the stock File manager is no good hence a better one can be downloaded from the Play Store ... ;)

Anyways, its all free land ! do check out those bulk of roms out there too :)

Upvote 0
Hi Ninad,

I have flashed CWM in my A75 and now i wanna go back to stock rom or wanna try this rom but flash tool is not detecting my phone now. What I can do?
Thanks

Hi,
What ROM are you on now ? Or you just flashed the CWM recovery ?
And also What exactly happens when you connect your device in shutdown mode ? Do elaborate :)

Upvote 0
Is there anybody to help me please........
I want to root my new mmx A75. Which one should I follow? The video post at youtube by Himanshu or by Karthik? Both processes are slightly different. If I am to follow Himanshu Video, where will I get the CWM file as I cannot download it from his posted link. What should I do?! Please help soon.

Upvote 0
Is there anybody to help me please........
I want to root my new mmx A75. Which one should I follow? The video post at youtube by Himanshu or by Karthik? Both processes are slightly different. If I am to follow Himanshu Video, where will I get the CWM file as I cannot download it from his posted link. What should I do?! Please help soon.

Get everything you need for rooting and all other stuff from here...

http://androidforums.com/a75-all-things-root/482366-micromax-a75-all-things-root-guide.html

and all the ROMs are here...

http://androidforums.com/a75-all-things-root/674173-huge-rom-collection-mmx-a75.html

Reactions: ninadchaudhari
Upvote 0
how to backup current ROM(stock) completely..should i have to flash CWM recovery to do it?..After rooting my phone, i want to know whether i can roll back to my previous Stock ROM(with all app data and settings) either flashing directly via CWM recovery or using SP Flash tool.

Just flash the CWM via Sp Flash tool and then backup the current ROM and then u can flash the UB-A75-1 via SP Flash Tool when u download the UB-A75-1 extract it and u will get the system.img which u have to flash by SP flash tool.

Reactions: raghuapce
Upvote 0
while flashing system.img via SP flash tool, why it is necessary to tick all except preloader..why dont ticking only system.img alone is enough for flashing the ROM?

Its is enough to tick system.img alone and it will be perfectly fine that procedure was given while flashing the system.img of the UB-A75-1 with the complete stock file and its not necessary to flash the complete stock files as the system.img is enough to get the ROM working but do one thing after flashing the system.img via SP Flash tool just boot in recovery first and wipe factory reset, wipe cache, and in advanced wipe dalvic cache, wipe battery stats and then reboot to get a clean install of the ROM.

Reactions: raghuapce
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones