• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM] UD 2.5.0 Ready For Download

Have either of you tweaked the settings in UD Settings?

Kratos

Yeah, I have and unfortunately it didn't change anything. I've tried fast, slow, medium to no avail. Had no problems on 2.4 and originally installed 2.5 w/o wipe, but since I was having the LED problem tried a clean install, but that didn't fix it.

Not sure where to go from here other than wait for the next release.

Upvote 0
Yeah, I have and unfortunately it didn't change anything. I've tried fast, slow, medium to no avail. Had no problems on 2.4 and originally installed 2.5 w/o wipe, but since I was having the LED problem tried a clean install, but that didn't fix it.

Not sure where to go from here other than wait for the next release.

The next thing I would have suggested would have been a wipe, but you have already done this. I am not sure what else to do since the problems I was having before 2.5.0 never got fixed.

Maybe someone else can chime in with a fix that I don't know about.

Kratos

Upvote 0
Which program would you guys suggest using for setting CPU speeds: SetCPU or the built-in program in UD 2.5? I'm assuming you don't want both enabled? Thanks for the feedback.

setcpu because you get to use profiles that help you save battery:D

I agree! SetCPU is definitely the one you want to use. The profiles are awesome. But, If you don't care about the profiles and don't want to pay for the app, then the built in OC system works well for simply OCing your phone.

Kratos

Upvote 0
is anyone having trouble with slow data?or is there any fix for internet working super slow?... im on metropcs and i know it doesnt compare to vzw, but for some reason the difference from liquid frozen to UD is crazy slow for me... is this normal??

well that would be tough to help you with considering most of us are on vzw. No offense but dont you think thats what you get when you are on metro piece of sh*t.

Upvote 0
Does anyone know how to disable the elasticity(bouncy) effect when scrolling? I went into launcher pro's preferences and unchecked the box next to elastic scrolling, but it didn't fix it. This is my first time trying out UD so i'm not sure if it's something built into the ROM's settings or not?

Upvote 0
I just noticed that one of the paid apps I bought is missing when I switched ROMs (I went from Bugless Beast to UD 2.5). The app that didn't rollover was Redboxer, and when I go to the market to search for it, it can't find it. I went so far as to try bumping the app from a friends phone and no luck there either. Any ideas?

Upvote 0
I just noticed that one of the paid apps I bought is missing when I switched ROMs (I went from Bugless Beast to UD 2.5). The app that didn't rollover was Redboxer, and when I go to the market to search for it, it can't find it. I went so far as to try bumping the app from a friends phone and no luck there either. Any ideas?

Did you backup your apps with Titanium Backup?

Kratos

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones