• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM] unSENSEable V2.1 |3D|Fast|Lite|Great Battery| Now Overclocking|Buttered Toast| 04/11/13 |

Not sure it's a network problem,I was having the same mms problem using
mobsterz/unSENSEable 1.1. So I flash MidnightRom Senseless and the mms
problem is gone.

Definitely a network issue. It's intermittent. People are having this issue on other ROMS As well.

I will flash your rom and try to send a mms.

Just for shits I flashed midnight senseless and I couldn't send a mms. So please let me know
And for everyone using this ROM. Please try sending a picture message. Let me know the results

I was able to send a picture message to a buddy of mine using midnight,then i flash your rom and was not able to send the same pic to the same person not sure what's going on.

Thanks. But I'm positive there is nothing I can do. If you check the other threads people never had issues as well. Plus I called Virgin. And a few other people have as well. Plus only one person has reported the issue to me.

When i first used your rom, mms was not a problem,the problems started last saturday.I called virgin too and they could not find a problem on there end,really miss ur rom but mms is important to me.

If it worked once it kinda proves it's not a ROM issue. Idk exactly what the issue is. But I am confident it's not on my end

Very nice rom. I centered the clock but now if I turn on the lock screen I end up with two clocks when I wake it back up.

Also . What do you guys think of including a overclock kernel in the next update?

I'm happy with Power kernel. If it was possible to add a couple of governors to it that would be awesome. JMZ Kernel has worked well for me as well, but anyone can flash a kernel if they can flash a ROM.
You have done a great job making a minimal ROM that is running great, so I am quite content.

You can get them from just about any ROM. Just download mobsters ROM. Open the zip. In system>apps the file is in there. Just drag it into my ROM and then flash

what was your previous? :p

Paranoid 2.52 and before that one mobster rom, i was testing out paranoid is a good rom, but not a daily for me yet.

I will play with this one for a few days, before I go back to my mobster rom backup, or maybe I won't need to go back I like the senseless feeling.

Has anyone figured out why notifications reset to default every time the phone is rebooted? i will try to re flash to see if that makes a difference.

Has anyone figured out why notifications reset to default every time the phone is rebooted? i will try to re flash to see if that makes a difference.

Do you swipe to clear them or actually view the messages and whatnot?

Back
Top Bottom