• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM] unSENSEable V2.1 |3D|Fast|Lite|Great Battery| Now Overclocking|Buttered Toast| 04/11/13 |

Wow, what an amazing ROM! I've been using Mobster ROM since I got my phone because it was mostly senseless, but this takes it to the next level! I've been using this ROM for 2 days and I'm pretty much set on not going back. The battery life is great, Its senseless, and the speed is outstanding! This is a great build keep up the great work, I look forward to seeing updates!

Sorry for my wording, i meant to say "the sounds of the notifications"
sorry once again for the confusion.

Yes, both ringtone and Notification go back to default after reboot. The ringtones I assign to people show up in their contact, but when they call, it is just the default ringtone.

Other than, that it's a great ROM. Thanks again for making it.

been using this the last 2 days and it just doesn't seem like it holds up :( currently, 40%, 7hrs 29 mins on battery. is this average on this rom? because i've seen posts of roughly 10 hrs as average! someone maybe tell me what the kernel tuner is tuned to for such lovely battery?

been using this the last 2 days and it just doesn't seem like it holds up :( currently, 40%, 7hrs 29 mins on battery. is this average on this rom? because i've seen posts of roughly 10 hrs as average! someone maybe tell me what the kernel tuner is tuned to for such lovely battery?

Gotta be something your doing. Try a fresh install and wipe battery stats. And will some one test out ringtones on mobsters current 2.76 and report back. If they work on his Rom then its something I can fix. It might of been something I deleted

Gotta be something your doing. Try a fresh install and wipe battery stats. And will some one test out ringtones on mobsters current 2.76 and report back. If they work on his Rom then its something I can fix. It might of been something I deleted

I switched ringtones and rebooted. No issues. It all stays for me, no phone freeze ups or anything.

Day 3 and I'm really loving it so far. I've been having trouble when trying to hot reboot - it just hangs on the final part of the boot animation. Works fine if I reboot regularly or power off then power back on. Has anyone else noticed this or is it just me?

When I mentioned this last week I tried Mobster 2.76 and I had the same problem of ringtones not sticking.

not sure what it is, i installed this rom twice and got same error.. went back to mobsters and dont have it? have no idea why
try redownloading with your computer . not phone.... You might of had a bad download. and make sure you do a factory reset in recovery and wipe cache & dalvik

If you had the same problem on his ROM I am at a lost in how to fix it

Im S-on and using 4EXT. In addition to Wipe data/Factory reset, Cache and Dalvik, should I Format system and Super wipe Ext3 & Ext4?
I have been using Titanium to restore apps and user Data.

When I mentioned this last week I tried Mobster 2.76 and I had the same problem of ringtones not sticking.

I was Able to fix the ringtones not sticking at reboot by doing a clean re-flash.
I had flashed a theme over the room so that might have been the issue.
With a clean flash it should be ok.

On the other hand, Kernel tuner still not sticking changes at reboot even though i select the " keep changes on reboot" option.

Besides those little things, amazing room. thanks again.

I was able to send a picture message to a buddy of mine using midnight,then i flash your rom and was not able to send the same pic to the same person not sure what's going on.

im sorry to confirm this is true, i flashed "midnight rom lite-senseless" just to check this and yes i was able to send and receive mms. then flashed back to this room and wasn't able to send mms again.

virgin mobile is having problems but i tried that couple of times yesterday and different times and i was able to send fine on the midnight and not on this one.

not big for me but still not good i guess

Hi guys just to report that all of the sudden this ROM was eating my battery for no apparent reason. Have to go to another ROM and it has been working fine since this morning, does anyone else are having the same issue? I think is the google Now app.

Impossible. It's a app that you have or the way you have CPU settings. List all your apps. IMO this ROM has the best battery life of any ROM and a lot of people would agree

I would format system data and cache . Then wipe dalvik

I did Format system, Factory reset, Cache & Dalvik. After the new install, the default ringtone & notification tones stay, so that is solved.
The custom ringtones for people on the contact list stays, BUT, when they call I only get the default ringtone.

I have had a glitch which I think is a HTC Evo3d/Virgin thing. I will get an MMS message and the picture won't download. 2 hours later it appears.

Battery life is still great.

Day 3 and I'm really loving it so far. I've been having trouble when trying to hot reboot - it just hangs on the final part of the boot animation. Works fine if I reboot regularly or power off then power back on. Has anyone else noticed this or is it just me?

Happens to me as well

Ya. That's a feature that is buggy on a lot of roms. Not much I can do. Why would you use that feature anyway?..

I've noticed on almost all de-sensed ROMs, even though the icons in the notification bar are the same as stock Holo, the spacing is different and the 3G signal doesn't appear on top of the signal bar like stock Holo. Why is that, exactly?
(NOT a complaint, just a curiosity)

I've noticed on almost all de-sensed ROMs, even though the icons in the notification bar are the same as stock Holo, the spacing is different and the 3G signal doesn't appear on top of the signal bar like stock Holo. Why is that, exactly?
(NOT a complaint, just a curiosity)

That's a good observation. I've never noticed that. My assumption would possibly be slight density tweaks in build.prop, but I could very well be wrong. Or even the icon sizes. If say...your notification on sense is 5x5 and holo has 6x6....again, just tossing possibilities out there

Testing out this ROM for the last few hours and holy cow is it smooooooooth!!! I have a ton of apps, including a bunch of battery hogging social media apps that sync regularly and plus gmail and Touchdown for my corporate email and am still at about 97% since I unplugged over 3 hours ago. I don't think that I've had GoLauncher run so smoothly at stock speeds before. Awesome job on this ROM so far!

Back
Top Bottom