• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root {[ ROM ]} Verbous_GenoCYde.version.666 come and get it!!

aboat, I would say yes, its a pretty good rom, save for the dual launchers and tons of apps preloaded to my home screen. Font was a little over kill, and it was a little laggy. I do agree that the AI needs to stay in the next rom. Speaking of next rom, I would still like to test out the next one, if you don't mind :)

Im working on another ROM..... :) anybody got some input for theme?....so far its pretty cool... Cant decide launcher.... Only 1 launcher...lol

MAKE SURE YOU SWITCH BACK TO CWM 5.0.2.7, AND STOCK KERNEL.

That should fix the MMS, flash issues, and problems with the ROM.

i have stock kernal and the Original CWM installed but everytime i flash this rom it stays at the android boot animation but the phone turns on... if i turn uit sideways half the screen goes the the actual phone screen but half stays at the boot logo and the phone force closses till it reboots and same process

can someone post screen shots please. i see alot of mixed reviews

Pleased read the op. The creator has answered this.
THIS ROM IS NOT FOR THE WEAKLINGS OR NOVICE.

I say try it and find out....
MY Laptop and server didn't even like d/l ing it. I Grew a pair and tried it and loved it.

VIPERDINK OUT!

can someone post screen shots please. i see alot of mixed reviews

the mixed reviews were only that it was too much for some people...if you are well versed in flashing then jump on it...if u r a newbie...well..come back after u take off the training wheels.
either way ....don't hesitate to ask questions

can you tell me how to get wifi and data working, when i turn wifi on it says scannng then it turns off by itself. will be most appreciated, thanks

wifi error and no data for me working, it says no network connection when i do the first google identify after bootup, get back at me, i really like this blood and gore rom, trying to get wifi and data to work, it worked the first time i flashed months ago dunno why its not now , get back at me thanks.

wifi error and no data for me working, it says no network connection when i do the first google identify after bootup, get back at me, i really like this blood and gore rom, trying to get wifi and data to work, it worked the first time i flashed months ago dunno why its not now , get back at me thanks.

You should wait tell someone replies to your post. There's no need to post three of basically the same posts.

Back
Top Bottom