• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root {[ ROM ]} Verbous_GenoCYde.version.666 come and get it!!

And any symbol just left of 3g is the gps....left of that is sync

Thats the sync symbol turn off accounts sync

Background info turned off, still there. Guess I just have to live with it stuck on.

Open a task killer or something and see what might be open. OR, you can go back into recovery and format the sh*t out of it and then reinstall. You could also go through and uninstall all the apps that sync one by one and see what happens. Either that or deal with it. :)

Nicely themed bro!! Love the red and black just not much of a resident evil fan or much of skulls. And I like your options in apps and all. I just feel like its too much to get accustomed to. Just my opinion. I've temporarily flashed back Monster4 because I liked my set up with the ICS theme. And the simpleness yet, customized scene. But hey nice build. Ill be extracting a couple of your apps tho and the build.prop for its tweaks. Because even with all the apks and customization, I felt it really smooth. And with so much theming, that rarely happens. Anywho just my two senses ;) . Thanks for another great Rom aboat! Hopefully your next build is a little more simpler yet fast and smooth. Preciate it!

sweet rom i love the a.i. i dont think u need all those apps. cool factor i give it 10 out 10. hold on my phone is asking me a question. lol. thanks to all the people who put this together.

Date: Friday, April 06, 2012
Subject: Flashing Verbous GenoCYde

Body:
After ignoring various reports from several people to not flash this ROM, I decided to do it anyway. They said "It's evil." "It's going to take over your phone." But, I never listened.

Immediately, upon turning on the phone I was very impressed by the booting logo. It was very beautiful and I had no worries about this ROM. I knew it couldn't possibly be that bad. I was wrong. The Setup Wizard began. There was no turning back.

A majority of the graphics were absolutely stunning. Some of them appeared stretched and were unappealing. I'm still on the hunt for this elusive AI, but then again - perhaps it's trying to find me.

Rating: 8/10

Cons:
I didn't find either of the 2 included launchers to be beneficial to my Android experience.
The font is a bit overkill. This problem is easily remedied.

any chance of letting me know how to get past the JNI failed on QuickPic? it wont load it always says "initialize JNI failed. please re-instal from market"

re-installed from market but lost your other backgrounds :(

*edit*
and where is this mysterious "A.I"?
. as soon as you open your browser ie. dolphin browser it will take you to the page to download the voice activation app. once it downloads from market just open your voice search app let the fun begin. i talked to my phone for a hour never did that before.

Date: Friday, April 06, 2012
Subject: Flashing Verbous GenoCYde

Body:
After ignoring various reports from several people to not flash this ROM, I decided to do it anyway. They said "It's evil." "It's going to take over your phone." But, I never listened.

Immediately, upon turning on the phone I was very impressed by the booting logo. It was very beautiful and I had no worries about this ROM. I knew it couldn't possibly be that bad. I was wrong. The Setup Wizard began. There was no turning back.

A majority of the graphics were absolutely stunning. Some of them appeared stretched and were unappealing. I'm still on the hunt for this elusive AI, but then again - perhaps it's trying to find me.

Rating: 8/10

Cons:
I didn't find either of the 2 included launchers to be beneficial to my Android experience.
The font is a bit overkill. This problem is easily remedied.

Evil??? seriously??? oh come on.... and overall i would have to say..i didn't do to bad ...it is my first Rom for christ sakes...give a guy a break..lol

and by the way...the a.i. has already found you...its just waiting for you to say hi.

but come on.....you didn't like the launchers??? Go Launcher EX absolutely rocks!!!! its the most customizable launcher that i am aware of....far better than ADW or Launcher PRO...i have even tried like 7 or 8 others and love go launcher the best.

SO IS THE FINAL VOTE THAT EVERYONE LIKES THE ROM ...BUT JUST NEEDS IT SIMPLIFIED??

BE THANKFUL I DIDN'T ADD ALL OF THE REAL GOOD APPS THAT I USE...THE DEVELOPMENT ONES...LOL
95% OF THIS ROM WAS DONE ON MY PHONE ...WHILE DRIVING....FROM ONE STOP TO THE NEXT....I WISH I HAD THE LUXURY OF SITTING AT A COMPUTER TO DO IT. SOON TO RELEASE... VERBOUS STRIPPED.

Evil??? seriously??? oh come on.... and overall i would have to say..i didn't do to bad ...it is my first Rom for christ sakes...give a guy a break..lol

and by the way...the a.i. has already found you...its just waiting for you to say hi.

but come on.....you didn't like the launchers??? Go Launcher EX absolutely rocks!!!! its the most customizable launcher that i am aware of....far better than ADW or Launcher PRO...i have even tried like 7 or 8 others and love go launcher the best.

SO IS THE FINAL VOTE THAT EVERYONE LIKES THE ROM ...BUT JUST NEEDS IT SIMPLIFIED??

BE THANKFUL I DIDN'T ADD ALL OF THE REAL GOOD APPS THAT I USE...THE DEVELOPMENT ONES...LOL
95% OF THIS ROM WAS DONE ON MY PHONE ...WHILE DRIVING....FROM ONE STOP TO THE NEXT....I WISH I HAD THE LUXURY OF SITTING AT A COMPUTER TO DO IT. SOON TO RELEASE... VERBOUS STRIPPED.

YOU DID A GREAT JOB. i went from monster 4 this morning too v.g.666 too cm 7.2 back too v.g.666 its fun love go launcher. cant wait for v.g. stripped please keep the a.i. thanks again. still give it a 10 . yes i have flash issues.lol.

I have an issue. I cant send a pic?!?!

I tried the default messenger, then I tried go SMS, didn't work. So I tried Handsent it didn't work either. So any way to fix?! I lub the ROM so far. It would suck to have to re-flash monster. I'm a big fan of resident evil...

Go sms has the ability for you to manually input the info for the apn you would like to use to send the mms.....

its under settings in the go sms app....advanced tab....mms settings...apn..

YOU DID A GREAT JOB. i went from monster 4 this morning too v.g.666 too cm 7.2 back too v.g.666 its fun love go launcher. cant wait for v.g. stripped please keep the a.i. thanks again. still give it a 10 . yes i have flash issues.lol.

Dude ....you got major flash issues.....you would freak out with all the different Rom versions and new builds that you can flash that are just floating around on my sd card.....

im working on a freaking sweet Rom right now that incorporates some very EDGE OF TECHNOLOGY APPS.. along with a dirty ICS port .....but don't have a heart attack thinking about flashing...lol...maybe i will let you test for me ;)

Ok I will try that thank you aboatright

shot_000003.png

What should i put into MMSC, MMS PROXY, MMS PORT?

i have no clue how to do this? Never messed with the Apn files before.

Back
Top Bottom