• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
I am curious this was not possible to put on phones with stock 2.2.1 because there was no way to go into recovery and flash it, that has now changed could it be possible to do?

I do not want to test it out I can not afford to not have it working right now.
Never mind I decided to do a backup and try it, I got the lg screen then black screen while saying metropcs hello .....
pulled the battery held the buttons went into recovery and recovered my back up. all is good.
So it will not work at all on phones that came stock 2.2.1 that is too bad.

Upvote 0
Thank you for your help tonight. I appreciate it. I want to know, where can I learn how to develop roms? Maybe I can help out.

edited slightly but want to say please don't treat what me and teamchickeneaters do as a drive thru menu we don't take orders. We also know the difference between a rom error and a user error

Upvote 0
If you need beta testers, let me know. So long as my nandroid back up and that copy of that rom will do the trick, I'm not worried about it. I can't wait to upgrade. =)

Thank you for your help tonight. I appreciate it. I want to know, where can I learn how to develop roms? Maybe I can help out.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones