• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root {ROMz} Official Release LG Spirit

You know I did my testing. Try miui before I try it. Lol. I just gotta get this PC to boot correctly. Its all mixed and screwed with the master and slave drives. The one that should be master needs to be my slave and so forth. A bunch of stupid crap that creates a big circle into why the PC won't boot. Lol.

Hey so I was wondering , does this function properly ? How does this affect the cm 10 look ? You clearly state the theme has to be installed from the play store . So I'm lost in what it is I'm looking at , where can I see the differences . Thanks in advance

Hey so I was wondering , does this function properly ? How does this affect the cm 10 look ? You clearly state the theme has to be installed from the play store . So I'm lost in what it is I'm looking at , where can I see the differences . Thanks in advance

OMG it look amazing and every thing works the same and yu will love it especially avatar in my opinion and jelly bam is great too. Didn't try pacman because just fell in love with avatar.

Great thanks for the input . Why are some bigger then the actual ROM itself ? How is that possible :/

Sorry I didn't read threw the thread , thanks bro . One more question though , what
is the difference between flashing playful gods cm 10.1 then this baseless ROM , then the other alternative your giving us ?

I noticed that Im not able to see the entire box for the new message notification in some occasions. Plus when I press on the contacts image it goes extra big and I'm unable to see its menu correctly.

Hey bro on avatar the message notification box gets cut off out in a way when receiving another notifications after that . Any fix ?

Oh yeah and I can't seem to change the toggles , thanks in advanced

Not really a problem just looks funny . The toggles however have disappeared . Thanks :-)

After receiving another type of notification it cuts the message notification almost in half .

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-08-13-17-13-19-1.png
    Screenshot_2013-08-13-17-13-19-1.png
    110 KB · Views: 68
  • Screenshot_2013-08-13-17-37-35-1.png
    Screenshot_2013-08-13-17-37-35-1.png
    42.3 KB · Views: 68
  • Screenshot_2013-08-13-17-37-51-1-1.png
    Screenshot_2013-08-13-17-37-51-1-1.png
    19.8 KB · Views: 68
Back
Top Bottom