• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Say Hi to another DEV

sweet, hopefully I get to try all this out before I switch over to the Esteem or the upcoming Connect :)

im getting my esteem in 2 days so i might not even be able to try this... im going to sell my admire once i know my esteem is rooted and overclocked

i am dying here... working on a custom project for us all. i noticed that someone might have a copy of the stock rom? if so please share as i can do somethings with it. i clicked the get rom links and they're all broken links. thanks!

There is no rom yet. We have yet to recieve any recovery w/ any rom. Just give it time. Something will pop up eventually but for now we have nothing nor roms.

Hello everyone I have been My name is Dwayne and i am a modder/hacker. I have been working with phones and systems for 2years and I have made many lg optimus roms and now i am working on the samsung admire rom and recovery but mostly the rom. From the looks of it seems pretty easy. any ideas to some more stuff i should add.

Has:
Custom status Bar
Custom Boot Animation
Icons In setting tab
Custom Dailer
Custom Sms
Much more

Trying To:
Overclock to 1Ghz (Need Help with This)

Any Qs and Comments

Ps. Also i will be showing my progress on youtube

Sorry Everyone I ment to say

Hello everyone My name is Dwayne and i am a modder/hacker. I have been working with phones and systems for 2years and I have made many lg optimus roms and now i am working on the samsung admire rom and recovery but mostly the rom. From the looks of it seems pretty easy. any ideas to some more stuff i should add.

Has:
Custom status Bar
Custom Boot Animation
Icons In setting tab
Custom Dailer
Custom Sms
Much more

Trying To:

Any Qs and Comments

Hello everyone I have been My name is Dwayne and i am a modder/hacker. I have been working with phones and systems for 2years and I have made many lg optimus roms and now i am working on the samsung admire rom and recovery but mostly the rom. From the looks of it seems pretty easy. any ideas to some more stuff i should add.

Has:
Custom status Bar
Custom Boot Animation
Icons In setting tab
Custom Dailer
Custom Sms
Much more

Trying To:

Any Qs and Comments

hello fellow hacker and modder. great to see some more 1337 around here. care to share what you have so far so maybe we can help each other out? i'm working on bringing our bills lower once we have a custom rom through a lil loop hole i know of, ha ha. i'm so terrible, but yet so great. modern day robin hood is my status ;)

Well i have posted the System Dump which is a Stock Rom with all stock/system files apps etc.... there you'll find all necessary items to start a base Custom Rom.. Hope it helps.

There was some confusion with koush n the ball got dropped. he just got the stock recovery.img the other day after thinking he has had it for awhile. we at ACS r working hard to get the admire running at its full potential.

As soon as the recovery is done I will post 2 roms. One will be 100% stock so we have something to fall back on if shit hits the fan. Then ill post a basic rom witch will be the begining of my rom. it will be simple but better then stock.

Thank you guys for showing patience. I have the admire as my only phone n I don't plan on going anywhere for awhile.

Donations r greatly appreciated. If you want to donate before I release anything its up 2 you to find my donation link. I don't ask for donations and never will but I do accept them. when I actually post something for you guys to enjoy is when ill add my donation link to that post n my signature.

Awesome news broo!! Weve been expectant, been doing some research on your past works, and the emoitionless beast theme is rock on bro! Itd be nice to see some work like that around here. We may not have the most up to date, dualcore blah blah blah... but we do have a phone most deff worth it, and could be doing greater things if the development communityt would be a bit bigger, like when the Samsung Moment Came, to this day i see mods with it. but hey i have a feeling this community is gonna grow, as soon as some action is pushed out. People dont understand how convinient a contract free phone is. But soon to be the numbers are gonna grow...especially with the 2 New Phones[Lg Connect and Samsung Attain] being pushed out in the next few months =D

No more green

6027591b-3ce6-9e83.jpg

No more green

6027591b-3ce6-9e83.jpg

that's pretty cool but not going to have my admire much longer as much as 24 hours until I get my LG esteem development is really kicking off over at the LG esteem forum I really wanted to try your rom's but I probably will just until I sell my admire so wish you luck with the development

Well I got a way to flash a rom with out cwm now thanks to shapppenguin. I'm working on having something by the end of the week now

cant wait for a stock rom seems my wifi is not working now..i see the networks trys to obtain an ip then notta..after one reset i was able to connect ill get data for a sec then drops me..:confused:

cant wait for a stock rom seems my wifi is not working now..i see the networks trys to obtain an ip then notta..after one reset i was able to connect ill get data for a sec then drops me..:confused:

Have you tried erasing cache, data, & dalvik cache? What changes have you made if any to your build.prop? What apps have you removed?

Tele is flashed to 2.3.6 no extras did the data fix that is all. Not sure what dalvik cache is. I did a factory reset after the 2.3.6 update ...volume down back key and power button. laptop is xps core i7 win7

Yea gonna have to wait for one of you smart fellas to crack this rom :) but i went and got a cricket zte score.... phones kinda slow but for 65 bucks at wallyworld cant go wrong! Love thee 3g speed its way way faster then metros!!!

Yea gonna have to wait for one of you smart fellas to crack this rom :) but i went and got a cricket zte score.... phones kinda slow but for 65 bucks at wallyworld cant go wrong! Love thee 3g speed its way way faster then metros!!!

Cricket was actually a friend to the guy that started MetroPCS, they were going to start together but he ran with the idea half assed and thats why Cricket has less coverage has filed bankrupt nearly 5 times and dont offer true LTE.

As for 3g coverage if you update the PRL of the Admire you can get 3g, I have it, I have tested it and although its not as fast as some other 3g service it is much faster over the 1x.

Back
Top Bottom