• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Script] ultimateRAMscript - IMPROVE YOUR PHONES PERFORMANCE!

Sorry, check for the min_free_kbytes, Dirty Ratio, Dirty Background Ratio and vfs_cache_pressure in the /proc/sys/vm. Use rom toolbox to check the auto memory manager values.

Man I really feel stupid here lol. I have no idea what any of that means. There is an auto memory manager but I don't know how to check the values. I found those files but I'm really confused right now, but I am a quick learner haha

Upvote 0
Man I really feel stupid here lol. I have no idea what any of that means. There is an auto memory manager but I don't know how to check the values. I found those files but I'm really confused right now, but I am a quick learner haha

It should give you the different values when you open the auto memory manager with the rom toolbox.

Upvote 0

When you open rom toolbox, go to the performance tab, then click the auto memory manager. It will show you the numbers, see if they show as 6,12,75,90,95,125.

Reactions: ocnbrze
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones