• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Script] ultimateRAMscript - IMPROVE YOUR PHONES PERFORMANCE!

I've noticed good and bad. My phone sems to get xhoppy at times, especially trying to load internet...and I'm not talking data. What is the difference between this tweak set and niftyconiptions? After reading both op they seem "the same". I am reflashing anthrax to see of this clears up before i try nifty

The difference between the ultimateRAMscript and nifty is that nifty has 3 scripts built in, the 02sicktweaks, S97ramscript, and kickasskernelizer, and I edited each script to match what CoD tweaks do plus a little more.
Now with the ultimateRAMscript, I actually wrote this script myself. Just for comparison, it has the same auto memory manager values of option 7 on V6 Supercharger, it has the sysctl values from CoD tweaks and a little bit of tweaks from the kickasskernelizer as well. I also put in a few tweaks to help with battery life and speed up the sdcard.

Sent from a Nifty Tomatoe
Hit that thanks button if I managed to help

Upvote 0
The difference between the ultimateRAMscript and nifty is that nifty has 3 scripts built in, the 02sicktweaks, S97ramscript, and kickasskernelizer, and I edited each script to match what CoD tweaks do plus a little more.
Now with the ultimateRAMscript, I actually wrote this script myself. Just for comparison, it has the same auto memory manager values of option 7 on V6 Supercharger, it has the sysctl values from CoD tweaks and a little bit of tweaks from the kickasskernelizer as well. I also put in a few tweaks to help with battery life and speed up the sdcard.

Sent from a Nifty Tomatoe
Hit that thanks button if I managed to help

Also the ultimateRAMscript keeps more ram free

Reactions: gonowhere
Upvote 0
cool! Thanks! I was running anthrax 4. I reflashed to 9..things seem to be going better. also, may need to think about a new recovery. this time I cleared cache and dalvik 3 times each..just to make sure. I am running clockworkmod, I hear that is a problem.

Yeah you definitely need to switch to Amon Ra. It's very easy to swtch

Upvote 0
You can also check to see if the sysctl tweaks stuck by using a file manager and going to /proc/sys/vm and checking in there

When you open rom toolbox, go to the performance tab, then click the auto memory manager. It will show you the numbers, see if they show as 6,12,75,90,95,125.

im showing:
14, 16, 24, 28, 30

Upvote 0
So Ive never flashed A script I feel pretty comfadent that I can DO I know up top It said If one ICS To Be on A ASOP ROM Im on the Team Kang Build 26 Witch is aokp Witch If Im not wrong is based One asop So I was just clarifing thiat im safe To GO ?

Has Anyone ELse on A ICS 4.0 flashed this that can respond to there response with it?

Ive seen On a few threads talking about V6 supercharger affecting there 3g speeds is there any sign of that For anyone On any ROM or builds Thank you ALL

Upvote 0
So Ive never flashed A script I feel pretty comfadent that I can DO I know up top It said If one ICS To Be on A ASOP ROM Im on the Team Kang Build 26 Witch is aokp Witch If Im not wrong is based One asop So I was just clarifing thiat im safe To GO ?

Has Anyone ELse on A ICS 4.0 flashed this that can respond to there response with it?

Ive seen On a few threads talking about V6 supercharger affecting there 3g speeds is there any sign of that For anyone On any ROM or builds Thank you ALL
Place holder is the only Folder in the folder .. as For RAM managers what to mean by Those Exactly?? I do Have Juice defender on My phone But Rarely Use it on ICS Because the task killer on ICS Works Great In the Team Kangs ROm there are options for things to shut off when the screen is off 3 g wifi and sutch ButI don't think I use any ROM Mangers .. If its for over or under clocking I do have ROM tool ox But I don't use any of the CPU stuff

Upvote 0
Hello Airfaron

Have you flashed the new Mikg3.1 rom yet? I was wondering how you thought your tweaks would work with it?

I am not technical regarding roms and scripts and stuff, just cookbook this stuff. I notice Mik says that he tweaks his roms to begin with. I am wondering how what he actually does compares with your scripts? Do they play well together, do you think?

Thanks for your work and your willingness to answer questions and help out!

Reactions: gonowhere
Upvote 0
Hello Airfaron

Have you flashed the new Mikg3.1 rom yet? I was wondering how you thought your tweaks would work with it?

I am not technical regarding roms and scripts and stuff, just cookbook this stuff. I notice Mik says that he tweaks his roms to begin with. I am wondering how what he actually does compares with your scripts? Do they play well together, do you think?

Thanks for your work and your willingness to answer questions and help out!

I actually flashed MikG yesterday and it was running great to begin with, with no tweaks installed or nothing. Later I flashed Aggressive Lionfish 1.2 kernel and added in this script and took out the 00sysctl and 06tweaks (I think that's the tweaks that were installed) that were already in the init.d and it's running like a charm!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones