• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[SGS3-R530M] OUDHS Recovery 1.0.3.3 & Root

Does anyone have a link to get the touch version? tried to get it from their web site but cant find a link, sent a tweet and email no response yet!! Just asking???:confused:

Does anyone have a link to get the touch version? tried to get it from their web site but cant find a link, sent a tweet and email no response yet!! Just asking???:confused:

Rom manager been acting funny lately.

Why not just download goomanager and flash twrp? It's touch. It's feely. It's cool.

Any way this can be made into a flash able.zip of the cwm in order to quickly switch from twrp to cwm in order to restore backups.

Any way this can be made into a flash able.zip of the cwm in order to quickly switch from twrp to cwm in order to restore backups.

To quickly switch between the two recoveries just have Rom manager and goo manager installed. I use them to flash the different recoveries

So Rom manager works for our phones? if so that's cool I bought Koush's app year ago for the admire but that never happened
Doug

I tried that but it gave me a message "no partition for the file" or something of the same sort.

Then I chose the select file option directly underneath that and it loaded. I didn't press flash just yet.
Should I?

I tried that but it gave me a message "no partition for the file" or something of the same sort.

Then I chose the select file option directly underneath that and it loaded. I didn't press flash just yet.
Should I?

oh shoot yea thats the option im sorry ill edit my post above and yea dont worry not gonna brick your phone or anything.

for a moment there forgot you were talking about cwm and not the update.zip lols sorry got alot on my mind bud :P

Sorry to bother you again but I flashed the recovery just fine.
Then I selected the option to backup to external sd.
It hung for a really long time then restarted.

Now my sd card is write protected and I can't save or delete anything until I remove that.
Do you know how to go about doing that?

Sorry to bother you again but I flashed the recovery just fine.
Then I selected the option to backup to external sd.
It hung for a really long time then restarted.

Now my sd card is write protected and I can't save or delete anything until I remove that.
Do you know how to go about doing that?

do u have alot of stuff on it? sounds like to me it need to be formatted with your phone im not really sure but i know that would be last resort to try. and no dont ever think your bothering we love to help out as much as we can in this forum thats how things work around here. but yea if i were you i would try to copy all my personal stuff to pc then place sd card back into the phone and format it. then use usb cable to transfer all of it back to the external sd card.

nothing to do with what we talking about but why not try twrp recovery ? after you fix your issue let me know we can assist you in installing twrp if you want if not thats fine :D

I've been using this card since I got the phone in early December. The problem literally only started after I tried to backup to external with cwm.

Weird thing is if I restart my phone and take a couple photos its fine. Then a couple seconds later it locks up again.

I've been using this card since I got the phone in early December. The problem literally only started after I tried to backup to external with cwm.

Weird thing is if I restart my phone and take a couple photos its fine. Then a couple seconds later it locks up again.

hmm interesting lets see if any1 else might of experienced this symptom or if they have any suggestions. in the mean while im gonna research that issue for you.

never heard of this, my only suggestion would be to back it up to a computer etc, then format it :/

not the best solution i know but prolly one that will work

Ok a little more info on this.

I took my card and stuck it in my friends s3.
Worked fine.
Took his card and put it in my s3, worked fine.

Stuck my card back into my phone and the issue is back. =/

I'm thinking of just reflashing the 4.1.2 update

I tried this on the 4.1.2 update and it won't work. I don't have Internet access at home so I downloaded with my phone and put them to the pc then I followed the directions. It was recognized and it was doing its thing then it said something about write failed. I can't get it to work. I will try this on a different computer when I have a chance but but I wanna know if there is something wrong in my situation. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom