• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Source Code???

can something be done so that i get better signal? i get crappy reception at my house and boost cant fix it.
 
can something be done so that i get better signal? i get crappy reception at my house and boost cant fix it.

no tahts in the towers and the radio, sorry but nothing we can do here
one thing you may try, as boost runs on sprints towers download the latest sprint prl, 01120 and use cdma to put it on your phone. I did my reception has not changed much, but I do get slightly better speeds, I do however live in jax fl so reception was never an issue.
 
one thing you may try, as boost runs on sprints towers download the latest sprint prl, 01120 and use cdma to put it on your phone. I did my reception has not changed much, but I do get slightly better speeds, I do however live in jax fl so reception was never an issue.

im a noob. i dont know how to do all those fancy things lol
 
one thing you may try, as boost runs on sprints towers download the latest sprint prl, 01120 and use cdma to put it on your phone. I did my reception has not changed much, but I do get slightly better speeds, I do however live in jax fl so reception was never an issue.

would doing this effect my msid??? or require reprogaming??
 
NO, you update just the prl, at this time I am unsure if cdma can even get into your programing,

nice... cdma is a computer app right??.... after studing at Google University i am coming up with nothing... point me in a direction please sir...

EDIT: dug more.. found it...
 
Back
Top Bottom