trenchkato
Android Enthusiast
Anyone know where i can find the source for the galaxy prevail????
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Anyone know where i can find the source for the galaxy prevail????
thanks bro
source code does not work when it is compiled, Samsung seems to do that alot
You think they do it on purpose??? so if i wantedt to cook a rom where would i start..

cooking a rom has nothing to do with source.
take files from phone + edit = rom
![]()
can something be done so that i get better signal? i get crappy reception at my house and boost cant fix it.
can something be done so that i get better signal? i get crappy reception at my house and boost cant fix it.
one thing you may try, as boost runs on sprints towers download the latest sprint prl, 01120 and use cdma to put it on your phone. I did my reception has not changed much, but I do get slightly better speeds, I do however live in jax fl so reception was never an issue.no tahts in the towers and the radio, sorry but nothing we can do here
one thing you may try, as boost runs on sprints towers download the latest sprint prl, 01120 and use cdma to put it on your phone. I did my reception has not changed much, but I do get slightly better speeds, I do however live in jax fl so reception was never an issue.
well some of it could be done remotely if your curious to try it.one thing you may try, as boost runs on sprints towers download the latest sprint prl, 01120 and use cdma to put it on your phone. I did my reception has not changed much, but I do get slightly better speeds, I do however live in jax fl so reception was never an issue.
NO, you update just the prl, at this time I am unsure if cdma can even get into your programing,