• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[Sprint] Unroot help

An UrgeTo Dance

The Hero of the Winds
Jul 22, 2010
Alright so I really need help. I have to bring my phone in because of the USB port and the store said they had to send it in to get it fixed so I need to unroot. Can I just flash a stock unrooted ROM then lock the bootloader again and be done with it? or is there other stuff I need to do?

Edit: and a stock recovery?

No I found one way that it will charge and luckily my brother has a nexus so he can charge my battery for me. I am waiting for the replacement from Sprint, it should be here Monday so until then I am running an unrooted stock Nexus. It's a pain really, you don't know how awesome something is until you don't have it anymore lol. I never really used the stock jelly bean because I rooted my Nexus within 24 hours of purchase.

Reactions: NaterTots
Upvote 0
No I found one way that it will charge and luckily my brother has a nexus so he can charge my battery for me. I am waiting for the replacement from Sprint, it should be here Monday so until then I am running an unrooted stock Nexus. It's a pain really, you don't know how awesome something is until you don't have it anymore lol. I never really used the stock jelly bean because I rooted my Nexus within 24 hours of purchase.

The worst part is stock colors. Yuck.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones