• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Store Employees Confirm Feb. 11th

Status
Not open for further replies.
"My local Verizon Wireless store said tonight, 1/22/11, that the HTC Thunderbolt was going on sale Feb. 11th; one day after the iPhone for Verizon! The staff (all 5 of the people working who have never mislead my in the past 4 years) said that just this morning they had a meeting in which they received this information! A new excitement is inside me once again"

I posted this on AndroidCentral forums about an hour ago, and thought I'd be kind enough to share it with everyone here who may not be apart of both forums. I have been following this website and AndroidCentral for a few weeks now since you're both quick to come up with new info, so I thought I'd contribute what I could.

My Incredible has a blown speaker and I am looking into having it replaced. Should I replace it with the Thunderbolt or wait to see what else HTC has to offer later this year? I know I will wait for the TB to be rooted before I get it, can't imagine having a phone that isn't rooted after the Incredible.

Upvote 0
My Incredible has a blown speaker and I am looking into having it replaced. Should I replace it with the Thunderbolt or wait to see what else HTC has to offer later this year? I know I will wait for the TB to be rooted before I get it, can't imagine having a phone that isn't rooted after the Incredible.

Get it on a one year contract and be done with it. The ThunderBolt looks great!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones