• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

The HTC EVO 4G LTE Screen Scene

4257524e-9089-15d4.jpg

The latest screen scene for me

If you don't mind where did you get that clock widget? That is awesome.

Reactions: argedion
Upvote 0
i thought i was on crack for a second here. I posted my original comments when the thread i was commenting on was in the OG section. I say that because I believe that the PC36IMG.zip info would likely be incorrect for this device. Its likely something very similar to that filename and the rest of that info should be right, but ill hafta read a lil bit and edit my post. Sorry for any confusion this may have caused, but you can thank the thread mover :p LoL

Its my fault the thread was moved somehow when I posted my Splash Screens in the Evo Lte it also went to the OG I noticed it there and asked that my threads be merged not only were they not merged the LTE one is still over there and this one ended up over here.

Maybe we are on crack and this whole thing is just a trippy moment :rolleyes:

Upvote 0
Nice shots everyone. How do you upload a photo so it will appear in the actual forum. I don't want to post a link.

One way is to save the file to your computer, then when you post your message - click the paperclip icon above this window where you're typing, to get to the Attachments menu. From the Attachments window, browse to where you have the saved picture, and in the Attachments window click Upload. Once you post, the picture will appear in your message. If the Attachments window tells you the picture is too big you may have to resize it before uploading.

Reactions: argedion
Upvote 0
I am so digging Nova launcher.

No notification bar if I don't want it (how many clocks do I need?) -

uploadfromtaptalk1342472826410.jpg

Handy tools, including hide/show notification bar, opening notications at a tap, recent apps and Google search (all from Nova tools) -

uploadfromtaptalk1342472926451.jpg

Love ICS dock folders -

uploadfromtaptalk1342472978163.jpg

Can scroll just my dock -

uploadfromtaptalk1342473015334.jpg

Or scroll pages (that's Business Calendar by Appgenix) -

uploadfromtaptalk1342473057726.jpg

And it's great in landscape.

Background courtesy of my camera.

Upvote 0
I like all the stuff people have posted with nova but the one thing I did not like is I lost my HTC widgets. Guess I am just boring but I like the message widget and since I txt more than anything else that was a deal breaker for me. Wish I felt confident enough to root but I have the patience of a nat and that is not a good thing when screwing with electronics. Lol maybe one day when I can afford to replace a phone if I break it. Lol

Upvote 0
I'm not finding that in the XDA UCCW thread, or I'm just blind.

Care to share the uzip (dummy the name to zip to upload here)?

Surely do like that! :)

No problem - You can find it here:

xda-developers - View Single Post - [WIDGET] UCCW - Ultimate custom clock - skins

and for future reference Roberto1000 has compiled all the posted clocks on the UCCW thread, all 600 + pages of it, in the following thread (Thanks Roberto!)

[Collection]All UCCW Skins in 1 Thread ( Updated 21.07.2012) NO COMMENTS PLEASE - xda-developers

And here's one more -

UCCW "typography" - modded with 'Industrial Schizophrenic' font

2012-07-21082113.png

Upvote 0
I really like your clock! Is that a beautiful widget? And if you don't mind sharing, what calendar are you using?

That's Business Calendar, I have a link for it earlier. :)

Mine looks a little different because it's very changeable.

Is there any way to set a wallpaper without having it zoom in. Every wallpaper sets with a zoom altering the original image, no matter how I set it.

Sent from my EVO LTE using Tapatalk 2

If you have as a web image, a long press (in Boat Browser, not sure about stock) on the picture will do what you want.

Reactions: CyreneK
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones