• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

The "I received the Htc fps update" thread

it started running good after a few hours and a couple of restarts, don't know why.scrolling is better, but still not as smooth as the iphone, but good progress. pandora does sound a lot better. battery still seems the same to me. and the video recording in 720p is still pretty choppy, so they still need to hopefully release a fix for that. i get up to 52fps on air control lite.

The phone feels much better... but the battery life has gone out the window. I was getting almost two full days, if putting it in flight mode at night. Now I get barely one.

I think my battery is back to normal. I did every app update I could find and rebooted the phone a few times that day. My uptime vs awake time makes sense now.

I seem to have this problem after every update and randomly once in a while. I really wish the phone natively supported reporting what apps keep it awake and maybe throw a notification if its been more than 2 or 3 hours.

A friend of mine got a brand new EVO ~2 weeks ago and is capped at 30fps still. We even rooted her phone (unrEVOked3.21) and it didn't make a difference. Software update says she's running the latest version of code.. ??

My EVO, running OMJ's 2.2 new stock-kernel ROM, easily gets 53fps...

Any ideas??

sny one else having trouble with random restarts? since i updated, my phone has restarted on its own for no reason at least half a dozen times, even during a call.

I still cannot get the update & am still running: PRI 1.40_003 software 3.26.651.6 no matter when I try! Phone has no problems though.

I got the update when I purchased my Evo last friday. I thought I already had it when I activated but just be sure I ran a check for updates and there it was, did the update this phone has been like butter ever since.

...like butter...
snl101myersrichman010704.jpg

No no, it's like buddah, dahling...

sny one else having trouble with random restarts? since i updated, my phone has restarted on its own for no reason at least half a dozen times, even during a call.

Yes mine just did for the first time and confused the hell out of me. Wtf?

Back
Top Bottom