• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

The "I'm so old" thread game

I'm so old I remember my grandparents had a Bush television set that had been modified with a 'Push-pull' switch to tune into the newly introduced ITV broadcasts.

I'm so old, the whole internet came in a small cardboard box.

Screenshot_20190602_141538.jpg

Last edited:
I'm so old that a clothes line pole was second base.
Home was the end of the driveway, 1st and 3rd were the sewer grates and 2nd was the tar blob in the street. Of course, the pitcher had to stand in the middle of the road and hope someone yelled "car!" in time.

I'm so old I remember when they tarred the streets, not this new fangled pavement stuff (and the tar bubbles were fun to pop, but man did my mother hate us for that).

I'm so old that I don't know how old you are but was guessing a born on date of 1958... That makes me old enough to have been a school boy while you were in diapers

Defense of the Ancients, is Dota's real name. It is like an over view role playing game. @Steven58 I have not played it, but I just seen the wiki of it.

I am so old, I remember playing obessively like half of the "Greasted games of all time" list:
SMB, Zelda, Smash Brothers on the sixty four. Tony Hawk PS 2....

Back
Top Bottom