• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

The Punny Side of Life

-  memory laps.jpg

P'm still having trouble logging in. Clidking the ? where my icon should be does nothing. Neither does the bell, envelope, magnifying glass and others.

I went around sideways, clicked "my stuff" and it asked me to log in first. Clicking icon, envelope, bell, magnifyiing glass and others still does nothing, but a right click works.

I'm posting here because I don't know who to send this hopefully helpful information to. If Olbriar or anyone else knows, please forward the info. There is no guarantee I'll be able to get back on.

On with the topic. ... ... ...

I don't think I need a spine. It's holding me back.

P'm still having trouble logging in. Clidking the ? where my icon should be does nothing. Neither does the bell, envelope, magnifying glass and others.

I went around sideways, clicked "my stuff" and it asked me to log in first. Clicking icon, envelope, bell, magnifyiing glass and others still does nothing, but a right click works.

I'm posting here because I don't know who to send this hopefully helpful information to. If Olbriar or anyone else knows, please forward the info. There is no guarantee I'll be able to get back on.

On with the topic. ... ... ...

I don't think I need a spine. It's holding me back.

Not including the log in trouble, I’ve been dealing with the same issues.

Back
Top Bottom