• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

The Undead Den and Resurrectione Rest-stop

i "crashed & burned" really early last night which is unusual! but man wheres all the 'gypsies, vamps and zombies' at?!? WHERE THEY AT? ROFL. This place usually 'crawling with walkers'.... dinner's gonna spoil un-guys! lets EATS!

I like my Human Bean on a nice plate of buttered Maggots .... i like the Human Beans from New Orleans becuz they have that Spicey Creole flavor that is to DIE for :rolleyes:

Well, the few of us who showed up for dinner are PHAT AND PHED! Congrats @HNol88 you are zombiefied. BUT you must register your zombification by clicking the "thanks" button on HER MAJESTY - OFTHEDAMNED's original post on page 1.

zombificatation complete!

Nope i meant LIVEN IT UP. I hungry! Hopin for some fresh human BEAN soon!!! With some DeadLicious sides of course!

u scare me

@Dan, doesnt she remind us of Bearszy? these two are RASCALS!

Hey Hnol! Heres your official Seal of Zombification! Hang it on the Dungeon Wall and Display it proudly!!!!!!

psychoperkins.gif

zombiefication.hnol88.jpg.png

getting ready:D
Dia de los Muertos

I'm looking forward to the good ole Intestine Spaghetti with Eyeballs ..... D'Lish.

I wonder what Her Majesty HUH OF The Damned have in store for us minions this hallowed season? Bearszy i knowwww you didd=int! YOu KNOW them chit'ins are for me! i worked hard for these last two meals! hmmmph! (Awwwwe Awwwight! I'll share with my buddy!)

Back
Top Bottom