• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [THEME] MS910 LD-ICSK v2.4 {ZVD} [ICS Hybrid]

Will check it out:D
ICS +1
You and Kane collaborating is a good thing
GSE + Kangwich is rocking my phone right now;)

Man...wait 20 secs to download..5% in 5 min on WiFi...results to follow(sometime this AM):eek:

lol yeah this will be the first of the ldkane theme lol but it is such a wip right now... i still need to take screen shots and make sure everything is working properly, have kane check it out to see what he thinks, then finally convert the whole dame thing to a theme only lol with different variations of the theme for download..

so much to do in so little time :D

Upvote 0
lol yeah this will be the first of the ldkane theme lol but it is such a wip right now... i still need to take screen shots and make sure everything is working properly, have kane check it out to see what he thinks, then finally convert the whole dame thing to a theme only lol with different variations of the theme for download..

so much to do in so little time :D

thats right cant wait to use

Upvote 0
The rom is smoother than 1.2 but the 4G lte signal doesn't show all the time... the battery seems alot darker than everything else (not a issue) and the welcome sign in when first installing seems to run two at a time (confusing ) but it asks for my Gmail account twice and it starts to act buggy but once we past that the from is great all the apps seem to work so other than a few issues I love this from/theme

Upvote 0
VERY NICE:cool:
20120210040559.png

20120210041336.png

20120210033456.png
20120210033302.png

20120210033407.png

Yeah I know Android Forums - View Profile: intrdrgn :rolleyes:
I am a screenshot nOOb:eek:

Upvote 0
Ok some more things im on version 1.3 but my 4g logo doesnt show the LTE..when i goto romtoolbox i see it shows the 4lte logo..is there a way to change this? Also when having headjacks plugged in it does not show the lil symbol on the top

Mine shows the lte. Try reinstalling, and if that doesn't work download the zip again, it could've been a bad flash or a bad download

Upvote 0
Got a question ....

I like to use Go Launcher EX.

This ROM has an awesome launcher as well, though. The Ice Cream Sandwich one, i believe. (Yea, im a noob.)

What i want to know is

1.) Does installing 2 apps that do the same thing, such as both of these launchers, increase the chance of running in to issues or conflicts?

I've had Launcher EX do some weird stuff when using Gingersteem by PG (although i know these 2 are basically the same.) Such as not saving my pref to use Go launcher as default, Items disappearing from the list of apps at the very bottom of home page and a couple others i cant remember.

2.) i've purchased ROM Toolbox... Should i freeze the one that comes with the ROM and only use the ROM Toolbox i purchased?

2.) Forget about the features, which Launcher is the best when considering stability?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones