• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [THEME] MS910 LD-ICSK v2.4 {ZVD} [ICS Hybrid]

Pro isn't necessary, but I think it allows for batch backups and restores, saving time. You can backup and restore with the free version but only 1 at a time

Also, tip for those who like to keep their messages (like me) I haven't figured out if TiBu can b/r SMS, but in all the time I've used it I haven't seen that option. Go SMS pro allows you to backup your texts to restore to another ROM.

That too, I use SMS Backup

email app is missing. Gmail one is there but the one called 'email' is not there. Can someone confirm this?

email app is missing. Gmail one is there but the one called 'email' is not there. Can someone confirm this?

Mt originally removed this one, PG readded in his. Depending on who's ROM exactly he based this on, I expected it.
But yes, I can confirm its not there

It worked for me on a comp, but gave a bad download on phone. Try your computer if you haven't already, in the meantime I'll start uploading my copy to my drop box in case it still doesn't work

Also, if you could, integrate the BlueTooth fix by any chance? I tend to want to pair the phone with my laptop in order to send files like ROMs and the Kernels LoL

is titanium backup our only option for batch backups? Ive never used mybackup pro for more than 4 apps so im not sure if it supports batch backup....

k on my way home now and as I can see thr list gets longer lol

I will update the kernel, try the bluetooth fix and fix some ui issues I and others have noticed.. I removed email app but can put it back if anyone needs/wants it, plus I will fix issues listed earlier

k on my way home now and as I can see thr list gets longer lol

I will update the kernel, try the bluetooth fix and fix some ui issues I and others have noticed.. I removed email app but can put it back if anyone needs/wants it, plus I will fix issues listed earlier

everything is good just wondering if u could make the time blue it will look real nice if u could thx!!!!!

I don't think he could, at least not without changing all the text blue as it shares the same font as the whole phone.

I was able to do it with my theme, its in framework_res ... /res/layout/status_bar_expanded.xml
you can also have it where just the time is blue and not the ticker.

everything is good just wondering if u could make the time blue it will look real nice if u could thx!!!!!

lol that actually is on my list!!! i just want to get all the bugs out first (thanks to you testers) will release an update tonight with most fixes, then tomorrow (or maybe tonight) i will start working on text color and some more ui tweaks...

I was able to do it with my theme, its in framework_res ... /res/layout/status_bar_expanded.xml
you can also have it where just the time is blue and not the ticker.

is there anyway I could use wat u did to make it blue on his theme

When I try to install this, I get...

--Installing: /emmc/LD-ICS v1.zip
Finding update package...
opening update package...
installing update...
installation aborted.

Can you help?

K everyone this is the list, im working on these now, if there is anything i miss please notify me now-ish so i dont have to release another update for 1 thing lol

-Browser
-Boot.img/hdmi fix
-BT fix
-ICS keyboard
-battery img's