• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [THEME] MS910 LD-ICSK v2.4 {ZVD} [ICS Hybrid]

Doesn't look like the stock browser is going to work even with a reboot... now what is different is that it was renamed in Settings -> Applications -> All.
I am going to look into this and see what else was changed with this if anything else at all.
My favorite browser is definitely the Stock Web Browser(don't flame me because i dont care what y'all think) and if I find a fix then I will be posting it but if nothing gets posted then nothing gets fixed by me.

o crap, no thats totaly my fault lol sorry i was messing with different browsers because i hate the metro browser lol but i forgot to fix it... i had it working on a previous test but then got carried away with something else and totally spaced lol

as for the rom tweaks and a flashable theme...? it is possible... but will require some work lol but ill work on it :D i didn't tweak the rom itself to any point... everything is the way it should be as if it were gingersteem extreme, i only replaced some apk's with what he had so the biggest issues would be the apps...

but it is possible :D

and yeah the whole reason for this is basically to hold us over till cm9 lol its not really meant to be a perm rom... just a lil project

Upvote 0
Looks GREAT! .... so I have a question, should I even worry about porting over my ICK theme from the Revolution?

that depends... if you want to? lol does it have anything on it worth making? ill use it if it does lol... this was kinda just a slap together... but if you are actually working on a nice theme/port than i'd say do it up!! variety is never bad...

Upvote 0
Anybody find a fix for the stock browser? Personally, I'm in the same boat as epayne. I prefer the stock browser over any I've seen on the market.

EDIT: It seems you forgot to theme the recovery and reboot options in the power menu lol
Still looks good, I'd like to see where it goes.

yeah still a work in progress lol but thanks!!! i only ask for credit on the theming, all else goes to PG and MT

Upvote 0
I love the theme but is there anyway you can get the regular vertical battery mod to flash over this
yes actually!!! lol but the way the theme for orig rom was made i literally have to make like 100 versions of the battery.png (because im not a good coder) lol

the list is....
fix battery
fix most ui issues
add hdmi kernel
bookmarks
and there's more but im off to work lol be back tonight!!

Upvote 0
yes actually!!! lol but the way the theme for orig rom was made i literally have to make like 100 versions of the battery.png (because im not a good coder) lol

the list is....
fix battery
fix most ui issues
add hdmi kernel