• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [TMobile] [MOD]App2External_SD (Fixed Duplicate files)

Thats what scares me as well. Getting everything where i like it and and running great then go and drop it in some water or something.

Question????. my metro f6 is trying to do a system update. Will i lose root if it goes through? Been worried cuz im still on the 10i

Yeah I think you will lose root, just stay on 10i you don't really need the knock-on feature anyways. And plus, the root method for 12b update didn't work for me as well as some others, so just stay on 10i.

I am having problems with this. I did everything as instructed through steps 1-13. Smanager and everything runs when I boot the phone, and all the permissions are correct. I also verified I have init.d file installed, and the text.log file is there, so I believe I did everything correct. However, It still gives me 'insufficient storage' error everything time I want to download something.

Screenshot_2014-04-19-12-50-55.jpg

Screenshot_2014-04-19-12-50-59.jpg

Is it supposed to be like that, or am I supposed to have the same amount on both the internal and external??? If I unmount and remount the sd card, I get the same amount on both (29 gbs) but I still can't download apps from the play store without the error. I am running 10i rooted, can anyone help??

I uninstalled Smanager and init.d uni-unit apk and tried the link2sd method, but I'm still getting the 'insufficient storage' error. My internal storage is back to 1.27 and my sd card is now at 25 gb's. I made an ext 2 at around 4 gb's. Both are set to primary.

Screenshot_2014-04-19-15-17-04.jpg

Screenshot_2014-04-19-15-17-08.jpg

Screenshot_2014-04-19-15-23-24.jpg

Do you know what's wrong?

I set smanager to run 11link2sd on boot, no luck. link2sd is 'moving' the apps to my 'sd card' but after it does that I check my internal available storage and it keeps decreasing, it was 166mb now it's like 134mb, i install another app it'll say insufficient storage. It doesn't seem to be moving them correctly.

I dont know if it matters. Did u change ur drive letter like it is in the partition wizard to "G" when formatting?
Idk if it will help or not. I did. Computer said something about changing it and i did anyway. Cuz thats what was in pic
I can see it disnt hurt

It was at default "H" so I just left it unchanged..computer didn't tell me to change drive letter or anything at all.
I did the smanager part again for the 3rd time but now it says internal storage available 24.96! but sd card says total space 1.27 with available 152 mb. And I am still getting insufficient storage error.

My mount scrip on link2sd keeps going back to ext2 where i set it as ext4?

Now it's taking a suspiciously long time to link an app i just downloaded from the app store.

It just linked to my 'sd card' - the one that has 1.27 and now has 142 mb available.
Shouldn't it be linking to my internal, the one that has 25 gigs availble?

I just linked an app I already had installed, it freed up some available sd card space to around 150 mb now

Back
Top Bottom