• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Unofficial CyanogenMod 12.1 for LG L70 D320 D320n D325 MS323

Yes. The N variant has NFC.
If this is the case, then I can't think of anything else, other than returning your device to stock state and start the whole process all over again. I guess something didn't go exactly as it should the first time.

Okay so I think that I know why flashing aboot.bin didn't work, I no longer have root access. I know I need to enable it in developer options, but it does not work. Kingo also can't seem to root my phone again.

Exactly. But first theres a few things you need to now, as you can see L70 have an "emulated storage" (about 1.9 gb or something like that) wich mainly what it does is to imitate an external sd card where you can put personal data and also android apps data, but still this is not your internal storage, internal storage is a space where android manage internal apps data so i still recommend you to repartitioning to increase your INTERNAL storage first (like setting the EMULATED storage to 0mb and giving all to internal) and then disable your emulated with the "internal disabler" dont know is i was clear enough pm me is you need more help

How would I do such a thing?

How would I do such a thing?
First use partition table tool and set internal memory to 2.6 gb and internal sdcard to 0mb

Then flash Internal disabler and automaticaly internal sdcard will be disabled and your external sd will be used like internal.

Both things are in the link i gave you so simple as that!

I've been trying to download your cm12.1 build with no success, do these links work in the US? When I click your links it says page is unavailable or offline.. I haven't had an update since 12/19/2015 .. The links in the original thread work but I can't download from any of your links. Please help... 12/19 has a issue where it boots when it wants to, if I restart or reboot my phone sometimes it reboot sometimes it just hangs, sometimes pulling the battery works but not always, it sometimes takes 30+ min to start my phone and I miss a bunch of calls... Please help I'm on ms323. Thank You in advance!!

So, I flashed this rom on my D325... It is buttery smooth, work really fine. The only problem is the battery - last night I went to sleep with 22% battery left. I turned off WiFi, data, location... everything. The phone was "asleep" from 22% battery until this morning when I realised it was turned off. The battery was drained overnight.
I noticed the shorter battery life two days ago but I thought that it was only temporarily and that it needed a few full charge cycles.
After I flashed this rom I did wipe the cache, dalvik and I did a factory reset - a clean install.

Note: I didn't have this problem on the stock rom.

Is there anything I could try?

Did anyone get Viper4Android to work on CM12.1? No matter what I do, it always says that busybox wasn't detected or that I ain't rooted properly, but I am absolutely sure both of these requirements are met. Tried three different busyboxes, tried installing by flashing a V4A zip from TWRP, but still the same issue. I can't install the V4A drivers, ever. Truly frustrating... I can't live without this amazing EQ :'(

Also, is there any way to use the front camera as a QR scanner? It's getting hard to use my D325f8 without the rear camera...

Last edited:
Did anyone get Viper4Android to work on CM12.1? No matter what I do, it always says that busybox wasn't detected or that I ain't rooted properly, but I am absolutely sure both of these requirements are met. Tried three different busyboxes, tried installing by flashing a V4A zip from TWRP, but still the same issue. I can't install the V4A drivers, ever. Truly frustrating... I can't live without this amazing EQ :'(

Also, is there any way to use the front camera as a QR scanner? It's getting hard to use my D325f8 without the rear camera...
1. Flash this
2. Instal v4a (of course, activate it and reboot)
3. Thank me later ;) lol jk, just enjoy :D

Attachments

For zip file it doesn't matter, but for v4a itself, you're gonna need busybox, I think.

Sad to say it, but it still does not work. Did exactly what you said, tried all of it with four different Busybox apps, with AudioFX (built-in app) enabled and disabled, tried installing V4A as a common app and as a system app. Absolutely nothing works. Thinking about giving up on this and going back to stock or trying other custom roms.

Guys i have problem. After long period of time phone doesn't recognize any headphone and i need to reboot it, sometimes it just reboot for it self and same as before if i don't take headphones out phone won't play music from speakers. Can You help me?

sorry if this question has been asked but been wondering whats our app drawer based on. i really like it. and my gf would like it on her phone but the closes thing i found was quick drawer which honestly is doing too much. any info would be greatly appreciated. thanks

sorry if this question has been asked but been wondering whats our app drawer based on. i really like it. and my gf would like it on her phone but the closes thing i found was quick drawer which honestly is doing too much. any info would be greatly appreciated. thanks

CM uses it's own launcher, that is: Trebuchet Launcher. You may try using Google Now Launcher on stock firmware, which is very similar: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.launcher&hl=pl

thank you for the response. but i'm on (12.1-20151017..LGMS323) build and it actually has a nice app drawer with my default background as the background and a nice alphabet on the button of the screen. it allows me to choose a letter and it takes me to the selected section. really simple and i love it. but the stock launcher gives me a white background with no organization what so ever. really ugly. any info again would be great. looking around as i type this. thanks

thank you for the response. but i'm on (12.1-20151017..LGMS323) build and it actually has a nice app drawer with my default background as the background and a nice alphabet on the button of the screen. it allows me to choose a letter and it takes me to the selected section. really simple and i love it. but the stock launcher gives me a white background with no organization what so ever. really ugly. any info again would be great. looking around as i type this. thanks

You may set it on your own. Touch the home screen for a bit, until you see the settings panel. Then go to "settings" (lower right corner), "drawer style" and change it to SECTIONS. It should be there.

interesting nothing i could do in the stock google now launcher to remove the white background. uninstalled and installed holo launcher which gives me the option make the app drawer transparent. now only if the apps would be organized in groups alphabetically. gotta give it up to vm03 for porting cm 12.1 to the lg l70. No longer using the LG due to a hand me down. but an many aspects the l70 is my preferred device. perfectly tweaked and so fluid. dont want to update to the latest build due to fear of performance. Love how snappy this dual core, 1 gb ram device is. Shows how software can really give a device life.

interesting nothing i could do in the stock google now launcher to remove the white background. uninstalled and installed holo launcher which gives me the option make the app drawer transparent. now only if the apps would be organized in groups alphabetically. gotta give it up to vm03 for porting cm 12.1 to the lg l70. No longer using the LG due to a hand me down. but an many aspects the l70 is my preferred device. perfectly tweaked and so fluid. dont want to update to the latest build due to fear of performance. Love how snappy this dual core, 1 gb ram device is. Shows how software can really give a device life.

I can recommend CM13, at least for my D320N. It's performance is very good. I would say it's as fast as CM12.1, but also provides some great battery life. I'm very happy with it.

Def will have to give it a try. Gotta love this device. What work around do you use for interal storage? wondering if it supports apps2sd as its what i use for my gf phone. what cant this do? aha

Back
Top Bottom