• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Update: Regarding LG, Metro PCS and Refund

This is how bogus this claim was, and since you got a smart attitude, you can help yourself.;)

check1.jpg

Waiver1.jpg

This was the outcome of you filing a BBB complaint?

Upvote 0
no no thats not what i ment about bogus i was taking about how lg and metro both claim it would be able to play flash 10.1 sorry if you understood it wrong im not one who is good with words

My mistake for jumping to conclusion.

This was the outcome of you filing a BBB complaint?

Exactly, I filed with the BBB and got resolved with LG. I've been at it with them since December, they sent a letter to the BBB stating that they took that datasheet off and they did.

Upvote 0
Hi guys, this isn't a spam and is on-topic. I've created a petition on change.org to get MetroPCS's attention regarding their ever-so-hated return policy and I need everyone's help that I can get. If you want to know more about where I'm coming from regarding why I wrote the petition to begin with, I blogged about it - and if you want to head straight to the petition itself, you can do that to:

My blog about it: LG Esteem Blog: Sign the Petition
The Petition itself: Economic Justice Petition: Corporate HQ: Stop Visiously Limiting Customers to 1 Hour of Talktime | Change.org

If you want to ask me any questions at all you can comment on the blog post above. Thanks much! :rolleyes:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones