• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Welcome to the New Android Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of the side bar, this happens if you zoom in on iOS Safari. Other devices I've used react properly - hiding the side bar once you zoom far enough.

upload_2017-2-27_23-35-5.png

I keep getting this message:
upload_2017-2-28_13-40-12.png

and have had a few threads open with no avatars..

Last edited:
30. Remove Unwanted Post Reply

Currently if you draft a Post Reply and decide you don't want to send it there is no way to simply dispose of it. If you try deleting all the words, go away, and come back the words are still in the draft. It would be great if there was a Discard Post that simply reset everything to the original state.

Option exists in draft button on button bar. Do a manual refresh after selecting it and you will see that it is gone.

... Thom

Last edited:
30. Remove Unwanted Post Reply

Currently if you draft a Post Reply and decide you don't want to send it there is no way to simply dispose of it. If you try deleting all the words, go away, and come back the words are still in the draft.

It would be great if there was a Discard Post that simply reset everything to the original state.

... Thom
Click the third icon from the right on the post entry box and choose delete draft.
upload_2017-2-28_15-17-21.png

Click the third icon from the right on the post entry box and choose delete draft.
View attachment 116979
Having used that many times over the years I'll add - delete everything you've typed first. :thumbsupdroid:

Several times I've clicked Delete Draft and it's saved a new draft in the several seconds it took to leave the thread. Over all the Save Draft and Delete Draft is a nice feature. :)

Aws is down..

Ticket is in for the rendering issue..

Should now be able to start new conversation on users profile page..

Mods, inline mod tools now let you change channel id for multiple threads. ( so to mass move to different forum)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom