• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What do your X Screens look like?

Widget Locker is so buggy! The stock slider lock was on my phone.. I'm assuming because I didn't use my phone for a few hours. The Widget Locker icon was still in the notification bar too. I had to reopen the app for Widget Locker to work correctly again.

I'm debating whether to keep Widget Locker which is lag free or go back to the stock lag version.

jhrg54.jpg

I'm curious about the battery gauge on the lock screen, but I bet I know the answer. I have to root to be able to place it there, don't I?

Widget Locker, and it does not require root. You can customize the sliders, place widgets/shortcuts along with a lot of other things. The battery widget is Gauge Battery Widget.

Yep. Once you get the froyo update, you loose root. Thats why I haven't bothered. We could get froyo any day now, and I dont want to spend a few hours setting something up that could be gone tomorrow.

Yep. Once you get the froyo update, you loose root. Thats why I haven't bothered. We could get froyo any day now, and I dont want to spend a few hours setting something up that could be gone tomorrow.

I'm hoping that by removing some of the preinstall apps (Blockbuster, CityID, NeedForSpeed, etc) that they will still be gone even when 2.2 rolls around. Besides, no harm in having fun with some of the things Root offers. Taking screenshots with via Root is much easier though I haven't posted yet in this thread with a proper screen shot.

Back
Top Bottom